OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^You referring to these?

Seems like the Spurs are selling way quicker?????????  Want to cop but cant do it now....any thoughts on if theyll hit discounts?

Spurs are limited omw to pick up my pair now.
Any DMV heads need help pm me

Last edited:
Spurs still can be had reasonably on eBay though. Don't know how long they'll be there but they are there.

Last edited:
Can't believe that Spurs colorway selling better than the Volts 
roll.gif

Still deciding whether on not to pull the trigger on a 3rd pair of Volts while they're still on sale for $110 around my way. 

They might go back up in price before they go down in price again 
indifferent.gif

Nah.

They just use colors that the beasts love. That's it.
When the pics of these first surfaced I remember at least one of the major sneaker blogs referring to them as a "South Beach" colorway, no mention of the Spurs logo. It was both funny and sad to me at the same time.

Volts are overrated and stop acting like their sooo iconic...that's why their rotting on the shelves...and stores marking em down after a month since its release lol! If it wasn't for Woody Harrelson rocking em these would be just an afterthought!

Yep same guy that got a deadstock pair of Galaxys on deck...an easy $1600-$2200! NT stays cornball salty when someone disagrees with the standard lol...like I said the Volts are a FLOP and the Spurs didn't!

Last edited:
No I respect any real sneaker consumer that likes what he or her likes...no beasting in that purchasing behavior...but u have some heads think the colorblocking on the Spurs is dope! But you have some so called OG heads diss em bc its not an og cw!

Last edited:
A black sneaker in most cases will fair better on the market than it's white-based counterpart. True be told you just have people out there who avoid predominantly white sneakers like the plague, OG or not.

Back
Top Bottom