OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

i truly love these shoes and yeah teh leather is not the best but they are fun and very underrated i think, emeralds for around 100 and ill be good

Is anybody else driven nuts by the baby blue embroidery on the back of the Spurs pair? How hard is teal thread to come by? They're so cheap to not use Hyper Jade thread, it's just the same dull baby blue they used on the Hoyles, and it's incorrect there too, it's supposed to be considerably darker, bolder shade of blue on the Hoyles, looks like the factory just used what they had laying around, step your quality control up Nike.

China
mean.gif

KicksUSA writes: "Let’s take it back to the 80′s with the Nike Air Command Force ‘Bleached.” Nothing says retro like a pair of your dad’s acid wash jeans."

Well, MY dad never wore bleached jeans or acid-wash jeans. I was the one wearing them. Oh wait... I'm too old for this!

BTW, these are definitely bleached, definitely not acid-wash.

From KicksUSA:

Pink byke

Ill rock a lil pink but my dudes in the kd vii thread going buck wild over some shoes with flowers on it :lol:

as a command force fan and someone that also wears 80's acid wash jeans, let me say... no thx jeff. :smh:

Has anyone found a good New Era fitted to match the volts?... I haven't found anything close... Was hoping to find a minor league hat but no luck...

After the Sprurs colorway, the bleached ones just seem redundant to me.

Not too late for a more toned down black colorway Nike.  Black/Volt   or Black/Emerald.  Either will work for me.

Back
Top Bottom