OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Are people really bickering about the sizing / fit?The last and toe box are both a bit weird. People dont all have the same feet. If you can try a pair on before you buy your first pair, do it.

Last edited:
Are people really bickering about the sizing / fit? The last and toe box are both a bit weird. People dont all have the same feet. If you can try a pair on before you buy your first pair, do it.
THIS!!!
The Volts are on discount at most sneaker boutiques for $99 now,if they have a FSR.

Emeralds came in from dtlr, took 2 days

Shoes are perfect. No flaws. Pumps work great.

They packed it really well to.
Box is perfect.

Anyone else's shoes squeak incessantly when you walk? It's like the entire shoe makes noise every time I take a step.

Was talking wit dude at House of Hoops about these today..he said they still have full size runs of the Volt & Spurs..they have every pair in the area he said..they sold out of the first 2 runs so they got all of the shoes from every store in the area shipped to them..they are on the way back to Nike shortly..so anyone holding out for the outlets or just copping another pair at some kind of a deal,they're coming.

I figured everyone seen em so I didn't bother.

Was more commenting on their service since this was my first time ordering.

I can take some later tho if people really wanna see
Just showing another spot that ships boxed gets a rep from me..no pic needed..them shipping bags are ridiculous.

I balled in mine last night in dress songs cuz I thought I was just gonna be messing around with friends and they ended up wanting to play fives

I still want a pair t ball in but to a much lesser extent

Trying to wait out the Emerald's dropping to $99 before I decide to cop. $199 right now ain't happening captain.

Got four of the black cw for 150 at shiekh wanted a black one for a long time loving it with jean shorts and black socks just need to get used to the hightop since it gets my upper leg area sore.

everyone is over there going crazy about the 11 lows and I'm like "when them emeralds hittin' $99?"
nerd.gif

Last edited:
everyone is over there going crazy about the 11 lows and I'm like "when them emeralds hittin' 99?":nerd:

Exactly. I really only mess w/ the OG XI Lows, no patent.
Dudes are going HAM for today's XI launch, while I'm filling trunks w/ clearance Nike Retro. I love it.
(Heads up though, might wanna watch NDC around 3pm EST today)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom