OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I went Nike outlet a few days ago can believe they are selling these for $150
mean.gif

That price might be coming down soon after the July 4th markdowns. Heck they might even drop to $99 like the copper flightposites did at my local outlet. They went from $179 to $99 in a span of 3 weeks. 

Got my emeralds now... They are a Lil plain but they're a nice clean shoe, they pop if you rock all white.

Got my emeralds now... They are a Lil plain but they're a nice clean shoe, they pop if you rock all white.
I like the plain-ness of them. They can match with almost anything. I did wish it had that grey nubuck/durabuck heel though like the billy hoyles or spurs cw's. 

missed out when JJ still had 13's, eastbay my best bet? :\

Try footlocker. I was able to get the hoyles in a sz 13 for $115 with a $15 off promo code. They also have the ultramarines for $139. City gear has the denim's for $109 in a sz 13 also.

Last edited:
Most of the CW'S are gone or on the bottom shelf wit 1 or 2 pair's left..was a nice run..was hoping for at least one more pair to drop in a Blk/Wht style..no dice.
I'm sure Nike will pull them out again when I'm 40.

Can't believe Eastbay are charging retail for the Volts at this stage
Most of the CW'S are gone or on the bottom shelf wit 1 or 2 pair's left..was a nice run..was hoping for at least one more pair to drop in a Blk/Wht style..no dice.
I'm sure Nike will pull them out again when I'm 40.
Univ Red, Faded Denim, Spurs.

Feel like one of these colorways could've been dropped in favour of something closer to what you wanted.

Bought the Spurs...but only after a lot of holding off. 

Can't believe Eastbay are charging retail for the Volts at this stage

Feel like one of these colorways could've been dropped in favour of something closer to what you wanted.

Bought the Spurs...but only after a lot of holding off. 
I have them all..I'm a fan of this shoe..so I copped as they released..but doing that I got to see how many were in stock & what spots were getting which colors..most spots only had one of each size..they only ordered 2 pair's of the Denim pair at the only spot that got them around me.
I order online only when I really have to..I almost missed those..I still think there is a chance for another CW eventually..just doubt it will be a GR.

I almost pulled the trigger Friday but I have a feeling next weekend will bring forth a sale at the nike factory stores...

Yea , id definetly wait it out too. I would give it about 2 weeks before that price drops to around $120. But i will be checking out that store every week to make sure.

Still waiting on a good promo code so i can cop the emeralds from eastbay.

Last edited:

They had to test the youth market on these, Spurs are fire aside from the baby blue embroidery on the back where it should be Hyper Jade, same thread as the Hoyles, lazy.

might double up on the spurs. made a mistake and went half size down, worse thing I could've done. I barely wear them now. TTS would've been perfect for me.

Wore my Emeralds from JJ for 97 bux shipped, all day today. Man these things are comfortable! I didn't expect that to be the case, lol. Quality on the leather was pretty decent too, definitely not the cardboard crap we've seen on past retro releases from last few years. Definitely SIZE half up at the least on these. These would've been uncomfortably way too snug if I stayed to my TTS.

yo megatron thank you for the heads up, i copped a size 9 for 78 shipped!  this was exactly the price i was looking for man, i am fckin estatic right now!!!!  i was ready to drop 120 on them too u saved me some $$$ :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom