OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

wish nike would retro these at least, can't wear mines anymore since they're cracking on the inner part of the sneaker :/

^
i'm with you if they retro in this colorway...

Yeah man I mean if they can't come out with their pump versions of the shoe, at least give us a proper retro of the lows. My all red lows cracked on me last month and I can't wear them any more unless I sole swap them with a Air Force 180 sole :frown:

since its directly related, and not everyone looks at the wdtwt thread, I thought id share the results of my latest sole swap restoration on a pair of the command forces here also:

how do yall think they came out?

I still hope that nike will do the 180 and command pumps justice one day, but its 20+ years later and im done waiting. :tongue:

since its directly related, and not everyone looks at the wdtwt thread, I thought id share the results of my latest sole swap restoration on a pair of the command forces here also:

I still hope that nike will do the 180 and command pumps justice one day, but its 20+ years later and im done waiting. :tongue:
I like the sole swap

oh man those take me back. i remember getting annoyed when the deflater button sometimes triggered on some jeans.

weird sole selection, but nice job.

Had a pair of these back in 89'...  pump was useless, and they ran really small...but man they were awesome looking...they became a "fashion" shoe for me..could not play in them.  Wish they would come back.

80's ? they look like an air Maestro sole to me, more 90's. but I could be wrong.
late 80s early 90s are pretty much the same, fashion wise. i didnt say the sole was from the 80s but it has that 80s colors/style thats all

Dawg all I need is for nike to release these with the proper shape and the leather they used on last years safari trainers and I'm good.. I'll take a tumbled leather command force high for all I care.. As long as the have the proper ankle height and shape I'm good, they don't have to come out with the pump..

what would be a good price to buy one orginal David Robinson Air force 180 Pump from 1991.

At the moment there are some on ebay:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/nike-air-For...752513?pt=DE_Herrenschuhe&hash=item27d7e3c2c1

but 800 Bucks are a lot of money.

is there a possibility that there will be a retro pump in the near future?
I think anywhere near $500 is a fair price, plus you'll have to to sole swap these for sure they aren't wearable.. And we all wish nike would retro these with a pump or fake pump with proper shape and ankle collar height but time will only tell.. Maybe they would do a proper "command force" retro in the near future..

I think anywhere near $500 is a fair price, plus you'll have to to sole swap these for sure they aren't wearable.. And we all wish nike would retro these with a pump or fake pump with proper shape and ankle collar height but time will only tell.. Maybe they would do a proper "command force" retro in the near future..
If they do a retro, than the pumpfunction should be implemented :smile:

I still hope that nike will do the 180 and command pumps justice one day, but its 20+ years later and im done waiting.
tongue.gif
Just because of this post, I had to bump. 
frown.gif
 They look great.

Why won't Nike just retro the air command forces, and not those retros that came out last year or whenever. 

Just because of this post, I had to bump. :frown:  They look great.

Why won't Nike just retro the air command forces, and not those retros that came out last year or whenever. 

hey thanks man! :D

id guess they cant manufacture them to the original specs AND sell them at a price point to reap the kinds of profit they can from all the other garbage they retro instead :smh:

Reference to the old Nike Air Maestros took me back to freshman year, our basketball team shoe:

air-maestro-elliotcurtis.jpeg

I sat the bench because I was a 5'10", twig-armed ******, but I knew I was rocking some sweet kicks!

Any idea where I can still get a pair of the Emeralds? Ive been watching eBay but no luck so far. Size 12.. 
glasses.gif

Also, Im seeing some auctions that say NEW AIR FORCE 180 MID on the front of the brown Nike shoe box. Is that photoshopped or does it actually say Nike? 100% feedback with plenty of auctions Saw both GITD and some emeralds like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom