OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Are ultramarines set to drop too?

I don't NEED those, but if they release, sit, and go on sale, I'm pretty sure I'd scoop those as well.

Yep and FA. Doesnt look like FNL will have them. Yep ultramarines will be dropping!

November 4 is when the Black/Grey will ship to the US.

Wish Kix-Files or Kicks Crew had my size.
frown.gif

Need these.

End even had a 12 hours later. Friend texted me at like 9 am, didn't wake up until almost noon, and saw the 12 still there. If youre ready within an hour or so of these drops, there's no reason you shouldn't get your size.

Kinda upset I didn't order with End and save the extra $10 I spent with SNS, but the price can't be beat. Retail would have been $215 or more on NDC and in store.

Still no one with sizing info? Has anyone put there foot in a pair of these yet? I would guess TTS. I hope since that's what I ordered.

Reactions: ejb
Still no one with sizing info? Has anyone put there foot in a pair of these yet? I would guess TTS. I hope since that's what I ordered.

worn a pair for 2ish weeks already, youll be fine with your regular size.

End even had a 12 hours later. Friend texted me at like 9 am, didn't wake up until almost noon, and saw the 12 still there. If youre ready within an hour or so of these drops, there's no reason you shouldn't get your size.
Naw, I know man. I was late as a mother. I just have to stay in the zone. 

Naw, I know man. I was late as a mother. I just have to stay in the zone. 
Me too. Those few hours cost me $$ by missing out on my 13.

Just scoop from End, couldn't resist on the $196 shipped. I don't mind saving a few bucks than paying that 200+tax

Thanks for the heads up on the site, was planning on going to my spot tomorrow to see if they have them. When I get this, I'm going to beat these to hell

Last edited:
My tts I have fits me fine.... I even ordered a 2nd pair from sns tts ... Me personally wouldn't size up in these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom