OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I thought most of these are sitting and not selling?

I don't think people are sleeping on them, just waiting for it go on sale then you'll see them pounce.

I don't think people are sleeping on them, just waiting for it go on sale then you'll see them pounce.
Lost the receipt for my Hoyles, like an idiot.

Once these Spurs go on sale I'm taking them to the store where I copped and exchanging them for the difference. I leaned my lesson. But I'd rather have a pair secure 

I was able to haggle a seller on Ebay down to a reasonable price for the Spurs. I was eager to get these now because for some reason size 13's or better don't last long in the Command Forces. Even when they do go on sale the larger sizes will be the first to go or already gone.

Looking at Ebay size 13+ are not as abundant as the other sizes. Sizes 12 and under should have no trouble locating pairs when they hit a deep discount however.

I'll tell you this, I never say size up on ANYTHING. I'm a 12 across the board...but if I could've gotten a 12.5 in these, I would've. They're breaking in OK, but the extra .5 would've been helpful.

Peace,
J

It makes a big difference!!

Any info/rumors of other black colorways in the works?

I'd love a pair of these in a LOW KEY black colorway... I can't pull off any of this hyper jade/green stuff.

I'm trying to stay patient, but I reeeeally want these Hot Limes, if I see them for 140 shipped again I will probably pull the trigger.

Thinking about returning my Spurs and getting another pair of volts. After having both, the Spurs ain't even coming close to the volts.
def this for sure, nothing coming out besides the emeralds will even be half as close to as awesome as the volts

Thinking about returning my Spurs and getting another pair of volts. After having both, the Spurs ain't even coming close to the volts.
def this for sure, nothing coming out besides the emeralds will even be half as close to as awesome as the volts

The release pair was cool no doubt, but several people just prefer black-based shoes over all white ones.

The release pair was cool no doubt, but several people just prefer black-based shoes over all white ones.
I feel you. But I had the "Spurs" colorway and I just kept looking at them like "When am I ever gonna wear a Jade/Pink sneaker?" 
laugh.gif

Like another dude said, I just kind of wish that the CW was a little more toned down. Kind of seems like a CW for *******s and the "Jaden Smith" crowd.

Wasn't worth the $200 for me. I took em back. Now I'm just gonna wait for the Volts to go down to $140-150 (since dudes are sleeping on them so heavy) and cop another pair then.

Looking forward to my pair of Spurs...I took back my Volts...white based colorway looks kinda goofy on a true hightop...the black upper on the Spurs tones all that down. A lot a people regret pulling the $200 trigger on the Hoyles...it was a nostalgic cop more so than anything!

I think folks that have a connection to these or have been waiting decades for their return don't have a single regret about what they paid. In my opinion, the only ones that may have regret are those playing the waiting game and hoping the prices gets low enough and find that their size is hard to come by. Plenty left now, I know.

I think folks that have a connection to these or have been waiting decades for their return don't have a single regret about what they paid. In my opinion, the only ones that may have regret are those playing the waiting game and hoping the prices gets low enough and find that their size is hard to come by. Plenty left now, I know.
Yep I agree 100%.  I have been waiting for these forever.  I paid $200 shipped(Hoyles) and have zero regrets.  They seem to be plentiful right now but I wasn't trying to wait around and play the "I hope I can get mine for real cheap in my size later on" game.  As crazy as it sounds I have yet to wear mine but every couple of days I pull them out of the box and just smile.  It's nasty weather out here in Jersey so I'm not beat for getting these all dirty.  Come Spring they will be permanently attached to my feet.

i like these old school shoes dirty and creased like they were in the 90s cuz thats what we did we wore our cool shoes into the ground
Yup

These are a shoe that actually will have a doper aesthetic once they get a little dirty and broken in

what is the deal with the pumps malfunctioning ? Are those isolated incidents or frequent ?

what is the deal with the pumps malfunctioning ? Are those isolated incidents or frequent ?

I think it's just isolated but with that being said it feels like the pump was added as simply a feature. Doesn't seem like it was intended to have any real functionality. If it does it's very subtle. You almost have to damn near choke your shoes just to feel it even the slightest bit. Both of my pumps work fine at the moment but they still don't feel like something that were built to last. If for some reason they stopped working I wouldn't be surprised. I'm talking only about the retros in this regard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom