OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^^^ if you're a 8, 8.8, 9, 9.5 11 or 11.5 check out VILLA they restocked $99 shipped

Last edited:
Is the QC on the pumps getting better?

Just got the Ultramarines...Pump is absolutely definitely working better than on my Volts or Spurs.

Last edited:
After a previous convo regarding the "New Force 180" I ran across a few pairs in Kicks USA and snatched them up on sale $79. This Zo came in today...

Shoes are decent, especially for the price but yeah...that 180 air bag is anorexic.

I bought the New Air Force 180 mid about a year ago at that price ($79). Seems like the price won't be going any lower, unless you can use a coupon on them.

I went up a whole size and regretted it... My glow in the darks creased like crazy but my wolf greys held up nicely... Still aint rocked the blue pair and dont even think about rocking these with the toungue out lol doesnt drop as noce as the command forces

Wore my Spurs today, another pair will be robocopped at $100 again..
I hear u..it's tough everytime I go in a spot that got the Volt at $99,I just want to buy another pair..I keep telling myself that they will be at the outlet..why do I get the feeling they will be $129 when they get there? lol

Last edited:
I hear u..it's tough everytime I go in a spot that got the Volt at $99,I just want to but another pair..I keep telling myself that they will be at the outlet..why do I get the feeling they will be $129 when they get there? lol

They won't be $99 when they first hit. That much I can guarantee. May get lucky at Clearance if you have one.

They won't be $99 when they first hit. That much I can guarantee. May get lucky at Clearance if you have one.
Having looked at them sit for $99 since last year,I really hope nike would be smart & no higher than $129..if I haven't copped at $99,I'm not going to pay more..hypothetically speaking..I already have them.

I hear u..it's tough everytime I go in a spot that got the Volt at $99,I just want to but another pair..I keep telling myself that they will be at the outlet..why do I get the feeling they will be $129 when they get there? lol
Another pair of volts will be bought at $100 too, I think the lowest at a Nike Outlet will be $129.. Those days were you found shoes at clearance prices are long gone. Lol.

Having looked at them sit for $99 since last year,I really hope nike would be smart & no higher than $129..if I haven't copped at $99,I'm not going to pay more..hypothetically speaking..I already have them.

I'll never accuse Nike of being smart with their pricing. Haha

I'm waiting for $99 locally on the Volts for a double-up.

Another pair of volts will be bought at $100 too, I think the lowest at a Nike Outlet will be $129.. Those days were you found shoes at clearance prices are long gone. Lol.
I can't complain..I have got some clearance deals..maybe for me..others might not have liked that shoe..but a few $27 steals that made the kid inside go "wtf,where was this place when I was in 8th grade" hahah.

How has the quality been on the Emeralds? Took me 6 pair volts to find 2 decent pairs. I'm considering returning one in exchange for an emerald but don't want to get a busted looking pair.

Back
Top Bottom