Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

nike-air-foamposite-one-knicks-2014-sample.jpg

If these are what nike releases instead I will rage.

Im only buying if its the orange&blue.

If those orange&black drop, im passing.

i like the orange and blue better but the orange and black would be my school colors so i cant say no to that lol would definately have to cop

Taobao.com has these knicks already, are they all from Grey Market??

It is a lot of them! The ones for below 500 yuan are all fake, but the ones over 1700 yuan seem to be legit.

I have the feeling that there is a leak in the Nike factory in China and I believe that all those items up on taobao will disappear shortly, when security will raid taobao and the workers dorms in China!

Seeing all those knicks foams, they are probably in production right now, so add 6 weeks of seafreight and they will arrive end of October, so Black Friday is probably realistic for a release!

It is a lot of them! The ones for below 500 yuan are all fake, but the ones over 1700 yuan seem to be legit.

I have the feeling that there is a leak in the Nike factory in China and I believe that all those items up on taobao will disappear shortly, when security will raid taobao and the workers dorms in China!

Seeing all those knicks foams, they are probably in production right now, so add 6 weeks of seafreight and they will arrive end of October, so Black Friday is probably realistic for a release!
They are also selling fight jets, phoenix & etc. Their selling price closed to the retail price. But pink foams price is the cheapest one.

this is the only foam im looking forwards towards for the rest of 2014, everything else is meh

I have never bought a pair of foams............But I may have to buckle down and get these. Screw it , i'm getting these joints!! Blue/Orange is my fav color combination. No way I can pass these foams up.

Person in the background has a look of disgust :lol:
The habibis in Fordham have GMs of all kinds. I sell em kicks from time to time myself when I can't movethem on my own.

Back
Top Bottom