Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Cant fault anyone for caving into weakness, wouldnt be much of a weakness if it was easily avoidable.
In one way or another its a weakness for all of us here, we enjoy sneakers. For the stories the history the feeling the way it unites us especially at a time where division is at an all time high.
For myself personally im at a point where the collection is thick im blessed, beyond grateful for whats onhand and primary focus is directed at grasping the final 2 or 3 grails on the list as such these or anything new at that is supplemental.
Ive gotta focus on doing my part in helping the culture progress in a positive fashion for future generations and further contributions to people who are actively destroying it is not going to help matters.

After about a week my size is currently in the $200-210 range on GOAT so if I do strike out on the next pair I want, I have a general idea of when to go the resell route at least. That’s about $15-25 extra after retail + tax for me before shipping, which if need be I could pull the trigger on.... looks like my size range ain’t too profitable for these resellers luckily

A1F8BB00-9115-44E0-86EE-457A0E6D6301.jpeg
65057B5A-C093-46C2-8D89-8FE4FDFE2F62.jpeg

This was written by NTer johngotty johngotty

it was. thank you for sharing therealest1 therealest1 .

I don't think anyone was prepared for the response these received.

On one hand, it's dope to see a trainer still garnering this much love. If it's bots and resellers...it sucks. unfortunately it's the stupid cycle we're stuck in.

the only silver lining I can see is maybe Nike sees the big response (and the outrage, which I know they factor in) as a reason to release other Griffey models. any Trainer love is good at this point b/c they've been neglecting them.

Waco was still dry. Managers were saying that they’re getting the run around on their Carmines and Griffey’s and said not to hold my breath and maybe give it two more weeks. If I miss it’s ok.

I understand with being a teach to the dude that posted earlier. I’m a college instructor and a state director for our commitment campaign and that’s what gets me out of the office for a little bit lol. There’s a street called Industrial BLVD. in Waco that is extremely close to the mall and one of my partnerships is by there. Makes it easy.

Kind of related so I’ll mention it here

Those Omni zone 2’s just went up on a eu site for $218 shipped to the us and damn near sold out

what is really going on ?

My pair from Goat finally out for delivery today. Between these and the 3s. I'm definitely good on sneakers for a few months. Hope everyone that wants the Volts actually gets them and for retail!

My pair from Goat finally out for delivery today. Between these and the 3s. I'm definitely good on sneakers for a few months. Hope everyone that wants the Volts actually gets them and for retail!

If I don't get a pair of Freshwaters I'm definitely trying for the royal pair. If I can get a pair of Griffey's in an original colorway I think I'll be done until the white/royal penny 3 drops.

Back
Top Bottom