Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

So stock x right now is 213. 250 after shipping. The price is going to go up higher than the freshwater which is is 300. If you really want these I would go ahead and get them from stock x right now. Freshwater went up after all releases. They was low during the first release.
$252 after shipping I’m on the fence

L of a
8F28089C-AB8B-4D1C-88B9-C6EE699A5C76.jpeg

UnDS.
Man, real talk.... for me, this the shoe that keeps on giving.... love me some AMG1s 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kopped from eBay size 11 $220 shipped. Too many releases back 2 back that I want. Can’t play the waiting game.
Yeah I just grabbed them for 240 shipped. Not that bad and I've been working far too much overtime to deal with this release lol.

Grabbed that Coopertown Collection throwback shirt before it disappears completely. Only place I could find it was the Baseball Hall of Fame website lol. Gone everywhere else.

damn these resellers grabbing yall by the balls huh?

yall 80 years old? on your death beds?

yall acting like they dont retro these every five years

you tiny feet guys are so lucky tho. resell never gets that high and yall be getting multiple restocks or they always got that 8 or 9 in store

Yes, pretty much instantly. Then they put them up with 4/27 date someone said.
Ayo so I'm playing ketchup right now, so it's pretty much over to catch the freshwaters for retail and the volts was dropping last we and some people got blessed wit snatching a pair. Then they pushed the date back til next week the 27th. Without a raffle. So it's best of luck to all online. And nobody has confirmed in store pairs just yet?

Back
Top Bottom