Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Not sure what it really means, but US11 uploaded a pic of the Volts... possible re-retro?

26069014785_4bac7046be_o.jpg

Those air bubbles are ridiculously small. I absolutely love this shoe, but that last retro was just too uncomfortable. I don't want my sneakers to feel like timbs

Thanks for posting a pic.. Did you notice any quality differences from the last release? Did you try them on?

Thanks for posting a pic.. Did you notice any quality differences from the last release? Did you try them on?

i honestly can't remember the last release as far as the emeralds go and naw i didn't try them on. the staff was trash and i hate trying shoes on knowing I'm not gonna buy them.

i just wanted to prove that they weren't a kicksusa exclusive and give a photo of what they really look like vs a stock photo that could have been from lord knows where.

Glad these are releasing again.

Hype is down and some colorways may actually sit. :pimp:

I was JUST looking for a pair of freshwaters but to no avail. Now I can finally go ahead and cop me a pair. I just want the reds retro+ to drop also

It's too much heat dropping back to back but I'm glad they're back hopefully they can sit long enough for a price drop

I was JUST looking for a pair of freshwaters but to no avail. Now I can finally go ahead and cop me a pair. I just want the reds retro+ to drop also

yea im still salty about the red pair...

a member was preaching that they would re-release the same year that they dropped so i sold my pair to someone looking for retail since i needed a few bucks at the time..... they never came back out. void in my life :smh:

edit:

GS SIZES: http://www.citygear.com/nike-kids-air-griffey-max-1-1.html
PS SIZES: http://www.citygear.com/nike-kids-air-griffey-max-1.html

Last edited:
Everyone's feet are still recovering from the last retro so they probably will sit.

:lol: i have the seahawks color and they feel OK. i personally never felt like they were so bad but they definitely werent shoes that I thought were comfy.

laugh.gif
i have the seahawks color and they feel OK. i personally never felt like they were so bad but they definitely werent shoes that I thought were comfy.
MTE...

I hear the AGM2's are worse... but I've yet to unDS mine! 

:lol: i have the seahawks color and they feel OK. i personally never felt like they were so bad but they definitely werent shoes that I thought were comfy.

MTE...

I hear the AGM2's are worse... but I've yet to unDS mine! 

yea i had the freshwater IIs when they dropped a few years ago and felt they were pretty bad.
i have the recent red retro+ but havent worn them yet. i just thought they were beautiful :lol:

My Emerald AGM1's are still DS too... but considering how much the midsoles of my Fresh Water and Volt chip, I guess if I dance around in my Emeralds, hopefully enough of the black paint will chip off and turn my midsoles white? 
tongue.gif

My freshwater Griffey 2s are one of the most uncomfortable shoes I own..
For AGM1 I have the Freshwaters, emeralds, reds, hot red/anthracite, and the HR derby. Im curious to see what other colorways will be dropping this year

The white sole gets dirty so fast. I love how it looks on the emerald pairs but the black stays cleaner much longer. I might need both if they go on sale.

I prefer the white midsole but the paint cracks and chips way too easily. I don't wear my griffeys anymore, they overdid the colorways. I might break them out in a year or two down the road but I'm burnt out on them right now.

Last edited:
Need these GD's but the white/navy cw. I beat mine to the ground. I hope they put them back out.

air-griffey-max-2-gd-black-red-500x281.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom