Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I assumed nike used a softer midsole this time for the griffeys because thats what they did with the air max cb 94.

guess not

Only thing I've ever halfed up on is huaraches, but with these being such a high cut and having the strap, y'all got me considering that as an option.

My 2016 that I've since sold I actually never tried on lol

They aren’t comfortable but a good insole helps. I take the original out and put a good one in and it helps for all day standing/walking. Volts and Freshwaters are all that is needed unless we can get the emeralds with a white midsole and emerald bubbles, oh the dream. Customizing the Robinsons pair would make them look close to the OG PE

Yep, I mentioned this in a prev post, but I took some Ortholite insoles from my tennis shoes, put them in my Black/Emerald AGM1's and they made a noticeable difference.

My toe is right at the end of these 10s. Probably more a true 10 these days than 9.5, given most of recent buys. I grabbed locally today. Feel a bit like a boot so I may try a zoom insole.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
My toe is right at the end of these 10s. Probably more a true 10 these days than 9.5, given most of recent buys. I grabbed locally today. Feel a bit like a boot so I may try a zoom insole.
image.jpg
image.jpg

If your toe is right at the end then you should be in a 10.5. You’re supposed to have a thumbs width between the end of your big toe and the end of the shoe.

Royals are on Snkrs for 5/28

All sizes but mine doesn’t have the option to notify for the men’s sizing

Saw that this morning for Royals. Was like sooo is it jus a kids release?? SMH, Nike b doin some off the wall stuff...

I'm glad I grabbed those Royals weeks ago already for not too much over retail. Can't say the same on the Freshwaters lol. Missed big on grabbing them before prices went crazy.

Back
Top Bottom