Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

It may have been rough for the O's lately but they got a dope ballpark at least.

Just hit there and Philly and while the Phillies had better tech, Camden Yards and their Crab Cake Egg Rolls were A1 😂.

Too bad Griffeys fit terrible on me... I'd cop.

Definitely a beautiful park, Philly too. Boogs bbq at Camden is delish!

Fam, I’m completely overwhelmed. Saw Nike dropped off a package today and was confused because I didn’t order anything. Opened it up and it’s this:
552564EC-6C4E-48E5-8780-F6ED174394A7.jpeg

I like them but when I bought the Beluga Yeezys I realized that I don't much orange stuff. My kids softball team is black and orange and if these come out in cleats "we all know they won't" I would grab them for her. She doesn't like the cleats designed for girls since she doesn't like pink too much.

Yeah it was just something a couple of weeks ago on the Nike app asking folks to share their favorite Griffey moments. Didn’t say anything about a giveaway either.

Very nice. Mid key jelly :tongue:

Do you mind sharing your story for us?

Maybe... sprinkle a nice sob situation in conjunction with it for effect?

Btw, they're selling that Draft Day Payton hat if you're looking for it: https://www.simplyseattle.com/colle...aft_hats&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

I dont have social media, but if i were to share my favorite griffey moment, it was hearing the news that they were commemorating him via a statue outside of Safeco Field and like every other seattle that was alive in 95, was this...

Blan.gif

Very nice. Mid key jelly :tongue:

Do you mind sharing your story for us?

Maybe... sprinkle a nice sob situation in conjunction with it for effect?

Btw, they're selling that Draft Day Payton hat if you're looking for it: https://www.simplyseattle.com/colle...aft_hats&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

I dont have social media, but if i were to share my favorite griffey moment, it was hearing the news that they were commemorating him via a statue outside of Safeco Field and like every other seattle that was alive in 95, was this...

Blan.gif
Funny thing is that picture in the frame (which Nike gave me too) has my post LOL:

"Hard to pinpoint a single moment, but growing up in Seattle during the 90's, The Kid was larger than life. Personally, it was just seeing the giant billboards of him downtown Seattle when I was a kid. His return to Seattle was beautiful too, and just knowing that he retired with the M's was sweet."

Totally unexpected and I appreciate them for it. Nike is big af and they don't have to do stuff like this, but there's some good humans down in Beaverton.

Appreciate the kind words, but def bigger Grif heads in here than me!

But like I said before, I'm just glad to see proper fans getting them.

Aqua’s sitting by me. They’re at the finish line, in the tanger outlet in deer park, NY

Back
Top Bottom