Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I think he's referring to the black upper/ white midsole with the black swoosh (although I painted my swoosh white to give it contrast, lol) and slight hints of infrared.

Originally released around 2011 i think.

Prolly my fav retro plus colorway.

B9DB7B94-AA66-4F28-AC33-BC0F44BFD6EF.jpeg

C866A189-2FA7-4E8B-8068-7B1A01C94A6E.jpeg

Is it gas or is it pass? Bop or Flop?
lol forgive me, I'm just going nuts with these other colorways...

The USA pair will always be perfect Dodgers attire. They'll also go good with any MLB team that has royal blue, white and red as their team colors.

I previously mentioned I'll try to wear them with some Dodgers white authentic jerseys I have eventually.

I also plan to wear them with these other Dodgers articles I've had since 2018.
IMG_6353.JPG

The USA pair will always be perfect Dodgers attire. They'll also go good with any MLB team that has royal blue, white and red as their team colors.

I previously mentioned I'll try to wear them with some Dodgers white authentic jerseys I have eventually.

I also plan to wear them with these other Dodgers articles I've had since 2018.
IMG_6353.JPG
Don’t end up on those fight vids U be posting fam :lol:

All together, at once?

Yes. I'm sorry I didn't elaborate that because I assumed everyone would perceive it was my whole outfit.

I used to wear that outfit, but with different shoes, some all royal blue Air Max 2009 to be specific, throughout 2018 when I went to Dodgers games. It was my Dodger Stadium outfit during the warm weather parts of that season.

Don’t end up on those fight vids U be posting fam :lol:

No way, dude. Not me because I'm too old and grown for that crap.

I never had issues when I used to attend games at Dodger Stadium because I kept to myself and always moved down to better seats.

Ironically Sr. is out there with the turf versions of the Trouts… Trout has been incredible but he hasn’t been on the field a lot the past 3 seasons, Nike should revive Swingman Brand or give someone else the baseball sig line.

Back
Top Bottom