Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

thanks for the replies. I was gonna wait a bit since they weren't selling out but the code doesn't work anymore. O well. Next time if theyre still around

So Kicks USA decided to cancel my order for the emeralds because it was excluded from the AIRMAX35 promo. 
mean.gif
  They shouldn't have let it apply to the order if it was excluded.

Same thing happened to me with kicks usa. I ordered the freshwater and they refunded me this morning. That was their mistake so they should have still honored the promotion. They're going to end up on sale eventually. This is the first bad experience I've ever had with kicks usa.

This was my first time ordering with them.....maybe my last.  I understand mistakes happen, but they should have honored it though.

The response below is what I received from kicks usa twitter

@sip19 Sorry Miguel! Per our Nike policy the code was designed for one specific item and we had technical issues that went wrong

The response below is what I received from kicks usa twitter

@sip19 Sorry Miguel! Per our Nike policy the code was designed for one specific item and we had technical issues that went wrong
I like KicksUSA for not charging tax in NY but thats some bs. This makes me appreciate the fact the FTL ships even if you bought an item w/ a code before they put the exclusion on. People ate up the USA KD 9s on KicksUSA and I'm pretty sure they didnt cancel those. My mic drop KD 9s shipped pretty fast,

Last edited:
I like KicksUSA for not charging tax in NY but thats some bs. This makes me appreciate the fact the FTL ships even if you bought an item w/ a code before they put the exclusion on. People ate up the USA KD 9s on KicksUSA and I'm pretty sure they didnt cancel those. My mic drop KD 9s shipped pretty fast,

My USAs were cancelled. Glad your Mic Drops shipped. I ordered the Freshwater too (along with 4 other kicks!) and all were cancelled.

My USAs were cancelled. Glad your Mic Drops shipped. I ordered the Freshwater too (along with 4 other kicks!) and all were cancelled.
smh.. Maybe mine shipped becuz the mic drops are sitting everywhere while the USA is moving decently. I'm happy tho becuz that's the lowest I've seen so far for the KD 9

Last edited:
I also ordered the Vick 3s and those shipped already but the freshwaters were cancelled. I guess they only cancelled the shoes that they felt would still sell well without the discount. Oh well I'll wait for another deal to grab the freshwaters

I also ordered the Vick 3s and those shipped already but the freshwaters were cancelled. I guess they only cancelled the shoes that they felt would still sell well without the discount. Oh well I'll wait for another deal to grab the freshwaters

Hell the emeralds been sitting and they canceled that order so who knows.

Wow. Reading all these stories about Kicksusa cancelling freshwaters really makes me feel lucky. I ordered the freshwaters AND the Olympic Air Force 180 (Barkleys) using the airmax35 code on Saturday.$97.50 for freshwaters and $91 for the Barkleys + 5% back with ebates. They shipped them yesterday and on their way. Sucks you guys had your orders cancalled. I kind of thought it was too good to be true but hey I got through somehow.

Via griffeys ig

630 bats with dates of homeruns on them,10 gold gloves all in my building. Nike headquarters

13658819_151130188660678_2101799054_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom