Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Wow I've been under a rock. My fresh waters from the last release are trashed lol needed a new pair and had no idea they released again. Definitely copping soon seeing that they're sitting everywhere

Any idea if the black and red 1s are coming out again?

Last edited:
A few more pics... still meh.

https://shop.renarts.com/collections/mens-7/products/mens-nike-air-griffey-max-1-flax-354912-200
BEN6906_2048x2048.jpg

BEN6905_2048x2048.jpg

BEN6903_2048x2048.jpg

BEN6904_2048x2048.jpg

Not feeling these

People forget how great the Kid really was. The injuries he sustained enhances that "amnesia"
nah, those that know......know. Can't forget Junior that easy. I always thought it was dope he played on the same mlb team as his pops, that's like the ultimate right there. 

Last edited:
yep, the penny hardaway of baseball

I see where you going . Only difference is Jr.'s numbers were easily enough to get him in the HOF whereas Penny won't even smell the hall. I hate that too. I was a huge fan. Just as he was about to show what he can do as the face of a franchise he got hurt. Woulda been a sure fire HOF

nah, those that know......know. Can't forget Junior that easy. I always thought it was dope he played on the same mlb team as his pops, that's like the ultimate right there. 

True. It just seems like he was lost in the sauce when McGwire and Sosa were smacking homeruns like paperballs...Even still, if you let analysts & commentators tell it A-Rod in his prime > Jr. in his. That I'm not buying . Offense or defense

Last edited:

True. It just seems like he was lost in the sauce when McGwire and Sosa were smacking homeruns like paperballs...Even still, if let analysts & commentators tell it A-Rod in his prime > Jr. in his. That I'm not buying . Offense or defense
For those of us that remember watching those Mariners teams, there is no way I'd agree with that statement

Just to confirm.... The emeralds and freshwaters are the only 2 OG colorways of the 1?. I thought there was a red pair too.

Back
Top Bottom