Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Said F it and copped these early seeing how my luck has been lately. First pair of Griffey’s ever for me.
AA1DE42D-5C84-4F32-8CFF-C05AB04B6DBF.jpeg
6D5BBA1A-82EB-4157-824E-65E82CD9220A.jpeg
5C8DEFFB-DC96-4A67-B372-5A3E2812A25A.jpeg

I thought it was just me... shoes are barefoot on concrete levels of comfort, im definitely staying away, I'll post some links in here and try to help out.
These joints could fit like my steel toes without my dr scholls inside them and I’d still buy them. These joints look to good.. best looking colorway IMO, with the red ones a close 2nd.. need these to!!
6A255D1E-ECEF-4954-9DD1-2D8FFE71BB63.jpeg

Their fee bs is why I stopped using them. I want to cancel but its still sometimes good for offing a shoe I end up not needing or needing to swap out to fund another. Dude said 189 then I saw 225 I was like Oh... so its not 189 :lol:

When I get to the last screen and it updates is precisely the moment I bang out and close the app.

StockX is some greedy MFs, but I had to just eat it for my middle school grails.

1 pair down 2 to go....

I do miss the days when StockX gave out free shipping, that “kind of” off sets the fees but not really lol.

For sure.. I just put a bid on CB Godzillas.. only place I can find them and theyre 500 :lol: so I just threw a miracle bid hoping someone decides to sell and takes it. Otherwise, app is become useless as a buyer.

SX is the worst and I just started using it last February, and ended up canceling my account with them in August. Jad the " en route to sx" for 9 weeks total. On a sneaker that was $50 cheaper by then and they wouldn't refund me my money. Until I sent them a cancel account request, got my money back 2 hours later. Their fees are ridiculous

Gonna have to look out for these. Popping up in Champs, ay?

I remember trying to get another pair of these at a Footlocker when I was a kid. My mom and I walked into the store with my socks showing through the toe box and asked them for a larger pair of the same shoe and we learned that the same model didn't come out year after year:smh: :lol:

I think these shouldn't be that hard to get as long as you ready

It's been about 5 days and some champs still had pairs before they got pulled

Pretty sure a nice amount of spots will have them too

Back
Top Bottom