Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Not Air Griffey Max 1s, but i thought you all might appreciate these. Snapped some pics before passing them along to a fellow collector.

The unreleased Swingman 360 Low:
IMG_7601D.JPG

Torii Hunter Swingman PE:
IMG_7593D.JPG

I wonder if this release is similar to other easily obtainable kicks of the past that were suddenly hard to find. The last time they retroed this shoe you could get pretty much all the OG colors for retail weeks after release, and even saw some colorways go on sale. But with the Penny 3, Barkley's, etc all being way harder than in the past I'm not holding my breath

Nike bringing me back to my high school days with their retro releases the last couple months. Neon 95’s, infrared 90’s, uptempos...Griffey’s, triax’s, and huaraches coming soon...loving it.

Well considering that some stores sold their stock already is going to make it that much more harder to cop IMO

Just need one pair for nostalgia sake. Let’s hope they’re not crazy to get now that they have a RD. They need to bring back the Diamond Fury too!

Sorry for the late response but I got in as soon as it opened and there was nothing over a size 10. I need a 12 and this is probably one of the only shoes I'll probably pay resell for... I am going to wait until after 2/15 though.

Back
Top Bottom