Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

So for the peeps who already have these... are they really feeling like bricks on feet? It may help me feel better if I end up missing out :lol:

Garbage *** snkrs drop smh nike is so full of **** kicking off 2021.
Not even attempting to grab from them direct, like others said there are plenty of other retailers and push comes to shove ill pass willingly.

Had to unds on my day off today

50143D55-9203-4392-B9C9-42B726983C14.jpeg

E3F87B8C-478D-4239-BA61-F05419DF25B5.jpeg

Nice style. The way you wear those Griffeys makes me want to grab a pair. Great advertising.

came to this thread after seeing them on SNKRS. These were sitting last time they retro’d, and could be had easy, some places even discounted. I am amazed that at a 170 price tag these are going to be hard to grab now? I understand they are a nice shoe with nostalgia attached but they do not deserve this kind of hype IMO. Nike eating hard off this hype train.

came to this thread after seeing them on SNKRS. These were sitting last time they retro’d, and could be had easy, some places even discounted. I am amazed that at a 170 price tag these are going to be hard to grab now? I understand they are a nice shoe with nostalgia attached but they do not deserve this kind of hype IMO. Nike eating hard off this hype train.
I think this shoe deserves this kind of hype, it was baseballs breakthrough with this style of shoe and Ken Griffey was the man! But yeah Nike does eat hard off the hype train lol.. I know the swoosh is leather on these new ones but on the SNKRS app it doesn’t look it to me? Copped either way and don’t care if they feel like bricks.

Back
Top Bottom