Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Finally found a new pair of Freshwaters on eBay for $130 shipped. Should have them by Fri or Sat and that will be my sneaker for the weekend. Loved rocking these joints back in the day.

Finally found a new pair of Freshwaters on eBay for $130 shipped. Should have them by Fri or Sat and that will be my sneaker for the weekend. Loved rocking these joints back in the day.
Good deal.  I was able to get mine for $137 and change shipped from Jimmy Jazz.  I need to get another pair of emeralds, since my 2011 pair had paint chip issues from the start.  Just waiting for a really, really good discount.

I NEED you to make me a pair of these....

Let me know man :wink: And thanks for the pics from Cooperstown!

Me too. I would buy a pair if he would do the service. I'd pay.
PM me if you're interested. If you've got the shoes, I can do the rest.

@larrivee7
 How did the paint hold up?
Just fine so far for me. Justin/Mayhem has worn his quite a bit more than I have mine, and he's had just a touch of paint cracking above an air unit. In other words, probably better than the factory paint :tongue:
View media item 2114444

@heelntoe wit my nyks - Nice! Those are sharp.

i remember someone on here saying that packers said they cant sell nikes online, they just emailed me saying they got a size 10 in the prez's [emoji]128528[/emoji]

I passed on the Prez shoes.....just did not have the funds when they came out.  Even saw them at the Nike store.  Now since then I have been searching high and low (size 14) for them.  Cant even find a pair on eBay or on Goat....such a beautiful shoe that I am kicking myself for not getting....

It was a good week.
90's... 
7ca361cf1f9b9d3284c86f16c659547764f42a6c.gif

Back
Top Bottom