Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Griffey selling out within minutes in 2021, how long can the sneaker market stay THIS hot?
We might want Total Foamposite Max to stay in the vault at the moment.
Even Pippen 1s and Uptempo '97s might not be safe next time around!
You right... The day i can't cop some Uptempo 97s because of the beast is the day I ****ing hang it up

this was so stupid, cause these aren't kobes or jordans. The person who wants these is a much smaller nostalgic group I'd think... I can't see resale staying high on these, I think the bots have broken every release and release day doesn't indicate true demand anymore

6 people in front of me at HoH Ftl. If I can't hit my size here I'm grabing whatever size then gon slide to FTA or Champs for the re-up

I just contacted a Hibbet that is out in the middle of nowhere and asked if they had a size 11 and the girl said yes call back at 12:00? Lol what does that mean? Do they take phone orders because I’m at work till one.

Not even sure I wanna go for the CG3s Saturday now. Like this is a super turn off from wanting to cop SNKRS. Cats on FB like "I told yall" man **** you part of the problem.

It seems like I was able to check out on FNL earlier before it crashed and is now giving a splash page, but I couldn't log into my account and had to do it by typing all my info in manually. The page errored out but I was charged, so we'll see if I get a confirmation e-mail or not.

Powers been out here in Houston since 2 am because the city of Houston can prep for snow and cold. Power looks to be out until possibly tonight. Internet is slow as can be using my data. Obviously missed my sz 13. Pissed.

It seems like I was able to check out on FNL earlier before it crashed and is now giving a splash page, but I couldn't log into my account and had to do it by typing all my info in manually. The page errored out but I was charged, so we'll see if I get a confirmation e-mail or not.

It definitely crashed earlier. Now it's just the "waiting room" on both FNL and JD Sports. Just tell me they're sold out so I can get something else I want and move on.

We’re back in 2012’13’14, damn the sheep are back....... I Jus want them to go back to adidas (yeezy, ultra boost) and Desiigner brands.

This is worse, because retros have never been hard to get and often went on sale and outlets.

Covid probably has affected production numbers

I had it in my cart on FNL, then got hit with the splash page.. then it was gone, then I tried to readd and hit with the splash again smh

idk how anyone can manually ATC on foot sites

I just contacted a Hibbet that is out in the middle of nowhere and asked if they had a size 11 and the girl said yes call back at 12:00? Lol what does that mean? Do they take phone orders because I’m at work till one.

Means they did a raffle and winners have until noon to pick up their pairs.

If you can, send someone to the store around 11:45. I've scored a couple of times in similar situations.

**** is Crazy.....
C0A51F12-CEB6-4443-A808-2D59979E110D.jpeg
20ACD1E6-CF41-4F36-97A4-BD44F6ECE4C5.jpeg

this was so stupid, cause these aren't kobes or jordans. The person who wants these is a much smaller nostalgic group I'd think... I can't see resale staying high on these, I think the bots have broken every release and release day doesn't indicate true demand anymore
Agree!
Griffey's "was" the kind of release where only a small group copped on release day because within our own echo chamber, we thought they'd sellout by grossly overestimating the actual demand. I remember back in 2016 rushing to my local boutique on saturday evening only to realize that I was the only pair they basically sold that day.

Back
Top Bottom