Attachments

• 3D49A931-77FE-4BB4-99E6-EE8F7DDD6595.jpeg
    3D49A931-77FE-4BB4-99E6-EE8F7DDD6595.jpeg
    389.9 KB · Views: 45
  • EB6C6BAA-9B82-46EF-B4FA-0642D893CEC5.jpeg
    EB6C6BAA-9B82-46EF-B4FA-0642D893CEC5.jpeg
    337 KB · Views: 165
^^^
Yeah that’s strange, still showing 4/16 for Finishline and Hibbetts but SNKRS obviously more credible.

Well, don’t know if this makes a diff but all these stores seemed to have dropped the previous pairs on different dates. I think SNKRS either dropped after everyone else or they randomly appeared on Nike’s site and were gone

I wonder how hard these royals are gonna be to cop. Also how do Griffeys fit? TTS or half size up? I like having a little space between my toes.

Yeah it’s going to rough because this is the way Nike like to do things now. I’ll try but if I strike out again I’m done with Nike for the most part.

^^^
I bought the fitted version of the Silhouette cap from Baseballism, thought they weren't shipping until after 4/30. Can't wait :smokin

^^^
I bought the fitted version of the Silhouette cap from Baseballism, thought they weren't shipping until after 4/30. Can't wait :smokin
My silhouette hoodie is scheduled to ship out by 4/30. However my hat shipped 4/5

:lol: @ @Hahahaha

It's funny when people try to pull out the age card as justification as to why they like something. Just say YOU like it instead of speaking for everyone. That might work in music, but not so much in kicks, because those have no sentimental value.

I had OG's, well have since they're around somewhere even though I haven't seen them for 20 years and think they're a basic sneaker. It's like when Nike had those Uptown's and put Equality on them. I mean it's cool, but it's basic.
How do you figure music has sentimental value, but kicks don't? The whole idea around the concept of retro is nostalgia and sentimental value is a natural by product of nostalgia.

How do you figure music has sentimental value, but kicks don't? The whole idea around the concept of retro is nostalgia and sentimental value is a natural by product of nostalgia.

Those Jackie Robinson's have none, because they have never been released before. That was the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom