Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Ordered the USA pair, the first pair of Griffey's I've bought since HS(I'm 38 now). I know many have talked about the lack of comfort with these but for $144.29 shipped (KLARNA20 promo code and 4% cashback) I figured I'd try them out and if not satisfied I can always return them.

Update: Looking like my package was lost after it went out from the FTL store in Camp Hill PA as it was supposed to have arrived yesterday and there's been no movement only a "label has been created" message. I have to wait until the end of the day tomorrow and if it does not arrive then Thursday morning FTL can call it lost and refund me., the Griffey drought continues.

Last edited:
The USA pair is available on the Foot Locker website.

Here's the link for them. But the only available sizes are 8 through 10.5.

Type in this promo code to get 20% off $99 since they're already $170 regular price, KLARNA20. It should reduce them to $134 before tax. And shipping should be free. I already ordered them myself.

Today:

20220531_173149.jpg

Not a "1" of course, but a Griff nonetheless, and actually the shoes that got me back into collecting sneakers (and eventually onto NT) almost 10 yrs ago. And sooooo comfortable. Wish I bought the other CWs back then....

I need the USA ones but FTL hasn’t even listed a sz 13 once despite multiple restocks this week.

Today:

20220531_173149.jpg

Not a "1" of course, but a Griff nonetheless, and actually the shoes that got me back into collecting sneakers (and eventually onto NT) almost 10 yrs ago. And sooooo comfortable. Wish I bought the other CWs back then....

Either it was that model or something that resembled it, but I feel stupid for not getting the Jackie Robinson version that had Dodgers colors on them with gray too back in 2009.

I had to return my USAs for a different pair. There was a noticeable wrinkle on the inside of the top of toe box

Back
Top Bottom