OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yungone350

Just got back from Nike Santa Monica Event, two guys went at it with the final winning bid at 10k $10,500,  that was for the pack including the limited box. Info given was that there are 10 of these boxes. Also, they sold the ceramic shoe which will be signed by Nike CEO, winning bid was 450

corrected it for you.

Just got back from Nike Santa Monica Event, two guys went at it with the final winning bid at 10k $10,500,  that was for the pack including the limited box. Info given was that there are 10 of these boxes. Also, they sold the ceramic shoe which will be signed by Nike CEO, winning bid was 450

corrected it for you.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Second round. Highest winning bid $10,200.00 for a size 11. Lowest winning bids $3,550.00 for sizes 7 and 9.
Yea, also interesting to note that the avg winning bid has dropped quite a bit for each size.

[table][tr][td]
Size
[/td][td]
Day 1 Avg
[/td][td]
Day 2 Avg
[/td][td]
Varience vs Previous Day
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
                            $4,848.68        
[/td][td]
  $3,707.23      
[/td][td]
-31%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,307.77
[/td][td]
 $  3,805.31
[/td][td]
-39%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,306.73
[/td][td]
 $  4,118.00
[/td][td]
-29%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 6,946.63
[/td][td]
 $  4,589.36
[/td][td]
-51%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,946.48
[/td][td]
 $  4,592.59
[/td][td]
-29%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 6,677.07
[/td][td]
 $  3,758.40
[/td][td]
-78%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,366.78
[/td][td]
 $  4,077.78
[/td][td]
-32%
[/td][/tr][/table]
Total Sales generated Day one $911,927.34 vs Day two $647,539.91
My dudes Crux & Mugen putting in work....accounting work! I may have to settle for a sz 9 then
smile.gif

This release makes me wonder a few things...

- What the best time would be to jump in if you did want a pair (first few days, middle few days, last few days).
- What types of future releases will Nike do via auction with the success of this one.
- How many people are selling off stuff just to afford a pair (thus leading to some steal on eBay of other shoes).
- How many pairs will eBay once they are sold through.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Second round. Highest winning bid $10,200.00 for a size 11. Lowest winning bids $3,550.00 for sizes 7 and 9.
Yea, also interesting to note that the avg winning bid has dropped quite a bit for each size.

[table][tr][td]
Size
[/td][td]
Day 1 Avg
[/td][td]
Day 2 Avg
[/td][td]
Varience vs Previous Day
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
                            $4,848.68        
[/td][td]
  $3,707.23      
[/td][td]
-31%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,307.77
[/td][td]
 $  3,805.31
[/td][td]
-39%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,306.73
[/td][td]
 $  4,118.00
[/td][td]
-29%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 6,946.63
[/td][td]
 $  4,589.36
[/td][td]
-51%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,946.48
[/td][td]
 $  4,592.59
[/td][td]
-29%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 6,677.07
[/td][td]
 $  3,758.40
[/td][td]
-78%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
 $ 5,366.78
[/td][td]
 $  4,077.78
[/td][td]
-32%
[/td][/tr][/table]
Total Sales generated Day one $911,927.34 vs Day two $647,539.91
My dudes Crux & Mugen putting in work....accounting work! I may have to settle for a sz 9 then
smile.gif

This release makes me wonder a few things...

- What the best time would be to jump in if you did want a pair (first few days, middle few days, last few days).
- What types of future releases will Nike do via auction with the success of this one.
- How many people are selling off stuff just to afford a pair (thus leading to some steal on eBay of other shoes).
- How many pairs will eBay once they are sold through.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Just got back from Nike Santa Monica Event, two guys went at it with the final winning bid at 10k $10,500 $10,250,  that was for the pack including the limited box. Info given was that there are 10 of these boxes. Also, they sold the ceramic shoe which will be signed by Nike CEO, winning bid was 450

corrected it for you.
corrected it for you.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Just got back from Nike Santa Monica Event, two guys went at it with the final winning bid at 10k $10,500 $10,250,  that was for the pack including the limited box. Info given was that there are 10 of these boxes. Also, they sold the ceramic shoe which will be signed by Nike CEO, winning bid was 450

corrected it for you.
corrected it for you.

@FLINTGREY I would say jump in around the last couple of hours.
I honestly believe Nike will do this again. Wouldn't be surprised if they start to do this for breast cancer awareness. It would raise a lot of money.
There are quite a few people selling chunks of there collection in hopes of winning a pair. There's a seller on eBay selling a lot of kicks and in each title he has Air Mag there. I thought about selling a lot of my kicks but didn't think I would get them off fast enough at the best price. Plus I cant let go of my OG Columbia and Black/Red 11s, or my McFly Hyperdunks(and many others I love). I hope some resellers copped a few pairs. I honestly would spend 10 stacks for these if the money is available.

@FLINTGREY I would say jump in around the last couple of hours.
I honestly believe Nike will do this again. Wouldn't be surprised if they start to do this for breast cancer awareness. It would raise a lot of money.
There are quite a few people selling chunks of there collection in hopes of winning a pair. There's a seller on eBay selling a lot of kicks and in each title he has Air Mag there. I thought about selling a lot of my kicks but didn't think I would get them off fast enough at the best price. Plus I cant let go of my OG Columbia and Black/Red 11s, or my McFly Hyperdunks(and many others I love). I hope some resellers copped a few pairs. I honestly would spend 10 stacks for these if the money is available.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

"monitoring ocean currents " not until 2015

he is saying he has a power lace done. and will give it to you in 2015 ......

Excuse my ignorance, but what do power laces have with monitoring ocean currents? srs

Excuse my ignorance, but what do power laces have with monitoring ocean currents? srs

was there any merchandise for sale (other than the auctions) @ the Santa Monica event last night?

was there any merchandise for sale (other than the auctions) @ the Santa Monica event last night?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

IT MEANS HE IS SITTING AT THE BEACH !  MEANING HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK ON MAKING POWER LACES . ITS DONE. THE ONLY THING HE HAS TO DO IS WAIT TIL 2015 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom