OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then, NIKE MAG designer, and all around LEGENDARY shoe engineer (he invented the original PUMP shoe!), Tinker Hatfield came out to be interviewed by Joel about the MAG. Tinker insists that these are the first generation of the MAG shoes, and by 2015, the REAL Nike MAG will be released with SELF LACING ABILITY just like in the movie!"

THEY WILL BE COMING OUT 2015

"Then, NIKE MAG designer, and all around LEGENDARY shoe engineer (he invented the original PUMP shoe!), Tinker Hatfield came out to be interviewed by Joel about the MAG. Tinker insists that these are the first generation of the MAG shoes, and by 2015, the REAL Nike MAG will be released with SELF LACING ABILITY just like in the movie!"

THEY WILL BE COMING OUT 2015

I'm not so sure about getting these anymore. Steve, an admin over on ISS, he held them in his hands, said he doesn't think I could wear them all loose like as shown how Marty Mcfly has them unlaced in my avatar pic.

That look is what I like about 'em. If I were forced to keep them all tight all the way up my lower shin, I don't think I'd like that look personally, and I'd end up never wearing them.

Hopefully when they implement auto-lacing it will be an option, cuz I have a feeling, despite what tinker said in that interview, Nike won't be able to resist re-releasing these in 2015 with auto-lacing. This shoe has single handedly made more news for them than anything in many years, they won't be able resist doing it all over again in 4 years. They'll just be modified somehow, like hopefully a mid-cut or something... It's not like they haven't said they'd never retro something but ended up doing it anyways. If they change 'em a 'lil bit they won't have a problem saying screw it, you guys who dropped mega dough on the 2011 version should get over it, you helped a great cause.

I fully expect a new petition for a 2015 version from a lot of salty people who've wanted 'em for years now and these prices are out of their league.

Tinker and Nike already said they would not erelease them in 2015 to protect the value for the people who are buying these. But instead release a variation of it for 2015.

Tinker and Nike already said they would not erelease them in 2015 to protect the value for the people who are buying these. But instead release a variation of it for 2015.

smh. People are already trying to resell.

Especially the ceramic replica. One guy is trying to sell it for almost 3k....
roll.gif

Smh at the dude selling them for 10k to international buyers...

Anyway, I'm still trying to decide whether to go after a pair or not.

Want VS Need...

Smh at the dude selling them for 10k to international buyers...

Anyway, I'm still trying to decide whether to go after a pair or not.

Want VS Need...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I'm not so sure about getting these anymore. Steve, an admin over on ISS, he held them in his hands, said he doesn't think I could wear them all loose like as shown how Marty Mcfly has them unlaced in my avatar pic.

That look is what I like about 'em. If I were forced to keep them all tight all the way up my lower shin, I don't think I'd like that look personally, and I'd end up never wearing them.

Hopefully when they implement auto-lacing it will be an option, cuz I have a feeling, despite what tinker said in that interview, Nike won't be able to resist re-releasing these in 2015 with auto-lacing. This shoe has single handedly made more news for them than anything in many years, they won't be able resist doing it all over again in 4 years. They'll just be modified somehow, like hopefully a mid-cut or something... It's not like they haven't said they'd never retro something but ended up doing it anyways. If they change 'em a 'lil bit they won't have a problem saying screw it, you guys who dropped mega dough on the 2011 version should get over it, you helped a great cause.

I fully expect a new petition for a 2015 version from a lot of salty people who've wanted 'em for years now and these prices are out of their league.
i agree that they look much better with the laces loose. I think the only way I would use the auto laces is in public just for the hell of it. And there is no way I would wear these with shorts. Strictly slim fit jeans (Nudies and APCs would be perfect).
and for the hell of it, I would rock one of the cybernetic eye lasers like Kano from Mortal Kombat 
laugh.gif

i agree that they look much better with the laces loose. I think the only way I would use the auto laces is in public just for the hell of it. And there is no way I would wear these with shorts. Strictly slim fit jeans (Nudies and APCs would be perfect).
and for the hell of it, I would rock one of the cybernetic eye lasers like Kano from Mortal Kombat 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

laugh.gif

WHAT THE HELL MAN?!!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

laugh.gif

WHAT THE HELL MAN?!!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

OMG someone busted out with the Black QUAI 54 on the BAY!!!!

for $4250? no thanks! now that i look at them, someone can easily customize the Black/Metallic Silvers into those.

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

OMG someone busted out with the Black QUAI 54 on the BAY!!!!

for $4250? no thanks! now that i look at them, someone can easily customize the Black/Metallic Silvers into those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom