OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. incredible pics. What a great overall package nike came up with, that also went to a great cause. Props to everyone who got them. If they do release again in 2015 i will have them.

congrats to everyone who got them

now who's wearing them for a halloween party w/ the mcfly hat and jacket? lol
pimp.gif

back_to_the_future_part_ii_ver2.jpg

congrats to everyone who got them

now who's wearing them for a halloween party w/ the mcfly hat and jacket? lol
pimp.gif

back_to_the_future_part_ii_ver2.jpg

Originally Posted by rareair45

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.
Enjoy
smile.gif

My thoughts exactly. Nothing can ever compare to this. EVER.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Shoes were everything I expected and more. Went to a great cause and have dreamed about these for quite some time. Great shoe to retire from collecting on.
Enjoy
smile.gif

My thoughts exactly. Nothing can ever compare to this. EVER.

nice pics yo, congrats.. im just wondering to myself how much did yall REALLY pay?

and it just goes to show you, If a NT'er wants a shoe, They can get it..

nice pics yo, congrats.. im just wondering to myself how much did yall REALLY pay?

and it just goes to show you, If a NT'er wants a shoe, They can get it..

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Cannot believe I was able to change my order from an 8 to a 12 by simply sending a polite e-mail.

WOWWWW... if only people knew about this when the auctions were going on!!!

Also, I think everyone just got an email from Nike.  The video made my day as I continue to wait until I get home...

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Cannot believe I was able to change my order from an 8 to a 12 by simply sending a polite e-mail.

WOWWWW... if only people knew about this when the auctions were going on!!!

Also, I think everyone just got an email from Nike.  The video made my day as I continue to wait until I get home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom