OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Poise3

Got mine today at 9:30 am. Thank you Nike and UPS for the quick delivery.

I'm glad we got to donate to such a great foundation.

Cudi?

nerd.gif

Finally picked up my pair from the office earlier today. So...NO lapel pin...=( But I did register my pair and the message I received said that I will be hearing from Nike again as 2015 approaches 
pimp.gif
  Haven't watched DVD yet either but will check that out as well.  
Overall an amazing package, cause, and execution of the shoe I have wanted since I was 10 years old sitting in the movies...here's an on feet pic, taken quick with my cell cam so sorry if it  is grainy, but I did the McFly jean roll 
laugh.gif

Congratulations to all those who also won pairs...I think this might officially retire me from the shoe game. Don't think anything could top this...EVER.

Finally picked up my pair from the office earlier today. So...NO lapel pin...=( But I did register my pair and the message I received said that I will be hearing from Nike again as 2015 approaches 
pimp.gif
  Haven't watched DVD yet either but will check that out as well.  
Overall an amazing package, cause, and execution of the shoe I have wanted since I was 10 years old sitting in the movies...here's an on feet pic, taken quick with my cell cam so sorry if it  is grainy, but I did the McFly jean roll 
laugh.gif

Congratulations to all those who also won pairs...I think this might officially retire me from the shoe game. Don't think anything could top this...EVER.

Anyone having issues registering? I'm trying to put in my birthdate but it gives me an error for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom