OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone rocking these, how are they holding up?? I thought I read somewhere that the midsole was meant for being worn

Originally Posted by xbiker47

For everyone rocking these, how are they holding up?? I thought I read somewhere that the midsole was meant for being worn

Mine have held up great for the 4 wears I have given them. However 2 times I wore them to work (personal trainer in an upscale health club with carpeted/stained hardwood floors) and the other 2 were to the movies in the Garden State Plaza. There was very minimal pavement walking so after a quick soap/toothbrush cleaning of the soles after each wear...they look good as new. My dude mytran80 has been putting in serious work on his on pavement, but from the looks of the pic he posted they look pretty damn good to me. They look better than some of my more recent Jordan/LeBron purchases...

Mine have held up great for the 4 wears I have given them. However 2 times I wore them to work (personal trainer in an upscale health club with carpeted/stained hardwood floors) and the other 2 were to the movies in the Garden State Plaza. There was very minimal pavement walking so after a quick soap/toothbrush cleaning of the soles after each wear...they look good as new. My dude mytran80 has been putting in serious work on his on pavement, but from the looks of the pic he posted they look pretty damn good to me. They look better than some of my more recent Jordan/LeBron purchases...

Originally Posted by Dc30

it's not bad at all the stains on my mags is not even noticeable from 6 feet away , the pic really brings out the stain only because i used a 14 megapixel dslr camera lol
hey dave ,what soap did you use for scrubbing the soles ? i should try what you are using , maybe tide ? i heard it's good for removing grass stains

it's not bad at all the stains on my mags is not even noticeable from 6 feet away , the pic really brings out the stain only because i used a 14 megapixel dslr camera lol
hey dave ,what soap did you use for scrubbing the soles ? i should try what you are using , maybe tide ? i heard it's good for removing grass stains

TREDEEZEE...just placed an order for a Future Boy print! Looks great! Can't wait to frame it and place it with my Mags and Hoverboard 
pimp.gif

TREDEEZEE...just placed an order for a Future Boy print! Looks great! Can't wait to frame it and place it with my Mags and Hoverboard 
pimp.gif

Mikey...
Actually all I'm using is regular Dial Complete foaming anti bacterial hand wash. Original scent lol! Actually it works great and I only started using it because it was all I had at my place but it gets all the dirt out of any of my soles. Good stuff and I just use hot water on an old toothbrush, get some foam on the brush and start cleaning the sole. I get the dirty soap off and hit the sole again with just the hot water then I just take a damp cloth and wipe them dry. Works every time. Might have to do an extra pass on the grey foam with the blue paint on it though. Seems to be more porous and the dirt gets in a little harder. Hope this helps!

Mikey...
Actually all I'm using is regular Dial Complete foaming anti bacterial hand wash. Original scent lol! Actually it works great and I only started using it because it was all I had at my place but it gets all the dirt out of any of my soles. Good stuff and I just use hot water on an old toothbrush, get some foam on the brush and start cleaning the sole. I get the dirty soap off and hit the sole again with just the hot water then I just take a damp cloth and wipe them dry. Works every time. Might have to do an extra pass on the grey foam with the blue paint on it though. Seems to be more porous and the dirt gets in a little harder. Hope this helps!

Mikey...

thanks dave , i'll use your technique  and recommended soap 
wink.gif

Mikey...

thanks dave , i'll use your technique  and recommended soap 
wink.gif

^ Yo random question TREDEEZEE are you the Tracy Tubera from the Fantasy Factory?
BTW that print is dope.. Props

^ Yo random question TREDEEZEE are you the Tracy Tubera from the Fantasy Factory?
BTW that print is dope.. Props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom