OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely surreal and unexpected.

I thought they were waiting until 2015.

This is definitely surreal and unexpected.

I thought they were waiting until 2015.

if anyway possible these are copped.

with no other releases this year minus Concords and nothing I want next year' I'm just stackin

with no other releases this year minus Concords and nothing I want next year' I'm just stackin

Haven't been in the Nike forum for ages, but when I saw this news...

Spoiler [+]
Shame it'll turn to a
frown.gif
when the price and limited numbers are revealed

Haven't been in the Nike forum for ages, but when I saw this news...

Spoiler [+]
Shame it'll turn to a
frown.gif
when the price and limited numbers are revealed

Originally Posted by button999

This hype on these will put any other release in history to shame.

Everybody is going to want these, not just heads.

It's already hitting non-sneaker sites. Like Gizmodo, for those who don't know, it's a tech site, nothing to do with sneakers usually.

http://gizmodo.com/583820...-to-the-future/gallery/1

Although everyone will want them, only the heads will put in the work that will be necessary to get these. I told mom that dudes had camped out for a week to get the ray allen xiii's and she hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
. The casual nike buyer or the buyer that was just a fan of the movie will strike out before even going up to bat.

Originally Posted by button999

This hype on these will put any other release in history to shame.

Everybody is going to want these, not just heads.

It's already hitting non-sneaker sites. Like Gizmodo, for those who don't know, it's a tech site, nothing to do with sneakers usually.

http://gizmodo.com/583820...-to-the-future/gallery/1

Although everyone will want them, only the heads will put in the work that will be necessary to get these. I told mom that dudes had camped out for a week to get the ray allen xiii's and she hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
. The casual nike buyer or the buyer that was just a fan of the movie will strike out before even going up to bat.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by young dr0

Is that the finished product or a prototype to show off the technology? Because they don't exactly look like this.

hoverboard.gif

Either way, it's finally time...

DeLorean_Arrival.gif

Is that the finished product or a prototype to show off the technology? Because they don't exactly look like this.

hoverboard.gif

Either way, it's finally time...

DeLorean_Arrival.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom