OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by debs 168

so we're gonna be like 30 something rocking mcfly's, huh. smh. nike couldn't release these sooner??

exactly what i was thinking.
smh.gif
oh well, will still cop a pair since i've been waiting all this time.

Originally Posted by debs 168

so we're gonna be like 30 something rocking mcfly's, huh. smh. nike couldn't release these sooner??

exactly what i was thinking.
smh.gif
oh well, will still cop a pair since i've been waiting all this time.

my holy grail nike shoes of all time please nike just relese these on 2015 makes sense to me all i got to say thats ++!!%+@ crazy i cant believe they are trying to release these

my holy grail nike shoes of all time please nike just relese these on 2015 makes sense to me all i got to say thats ++!!%+@ crazy i cant believe they are trying to release these

Id get a pair (not at retail of course) and im not sure if I'd wear em depends on if they looked rediculous or not maybe if you wear them unlaced

Id get a pair (not at retail of course) and im not sure if I'd wear em depends on if they looked rediculous or not maybe if you wear them unlaced

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

debs 168 wrote:

I thought the same thing. I'ma be 31,what the hell am I gonna do with some Air McFly's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why what do you plan on wearing ???? loafers??

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

debs 168 wrote:

I thought the same thing. I'ma be 31,what the hell am I gonna do with some Air McFly's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why what do you plan on wearing ???? loafers??

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Haha. Ya'll act like some of us aren't already 30-something. This whole idea that the passion dies with age is comical.

It's the people that were around that appreciate this the most.
This.  
Co-Sign!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Haha. Ya'll act like some of us aren't already 30-something. This whole idea that the passion dies with age is comical.

It's the people that were around that appreciate this the most.
This.  
Co-Sign!

I will most definitely be picking these up if and when they drop (and if I can get my hands on them), but I have a feeling that this will be the most chaotic release for a shoe, EVER.

I will most definitely be picking these up if and when they drop (and if I can get my hands on them), but I have a feeling that this will be the most chaotic release for a shoe, EVER.

^^ i agree it will surpass any jordan release in terms of chaotic,,hopefully they wont crazy limited ,i doubt they will be but i already see non sneaker heads
jumping on these just cuz,,,

^^ i agree it will surpass any jordan release in terms of chaotic,,hopefully they wont crazy limited ,i doubt they will be but i already see non sneaker heads
jumping on these just cuz,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom