OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Nike did release these to the general public, the quality wouldn't be up to par. Plus (as hypetastic and selfish as this sounds) the value of the sneaker would go down. And when I mean value, look at those ebay bids, these shoes are highly coveted.

I mean I'd love a pair myself as a collector and I'll grab a pair hopefully someday, but there's some shoes that shouldn't be mass produced.

Well if Nike did release these to the general public, the quality wouldn't be up to par. Plus (as hypetastic and selfish as this sounds) the value of the sneaker would go down. And when I mean value, look at those ebay bids, these shoes are highly coveted.

I mean I'd love a pair myself as a collector and I'll grab a pair hopefully someday, but there's some shoes that shouldn't be mass produced.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Are there any plans to ever release them as a regular release later on in the future?

No. To preserve the value of what people will spend for these shoes and the money that will — and hopefully, again, that’ll be as much as we can get for each shoe, so the amount of money to charity is the most we can come up with — In order to preserve that, we’re not going to re-release this shoe and we’re not going to commercialize it any further. What you will see, though, probably sometime in the future is that there will be some– this shoe has already helped inspire some unique design features on some new shoes and we are committed to designing shoes in the future that do come alive and do sense your body and do certain things, so this is a precursor to the future of probably all athletic shoes we design.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Are there any plans to ever release them as a regular release later on in the future?

No. To preserve the value of what people will spend for these shoes and the money that will — and hopefully, again, that’ll be as much as we can get for each shoe, so the amount of money to charity is the most we can come up with — In order to preserve that, we’re not going to re-release this shoe and we’re not going to commercialize it any further. What you will see, though, probably sometime in the future is that there will be some– this shoe has already helped inspire some unique design features on some new shoes and we are committed to designing shoes in the future that do come alive and do sense your body and do certain things, so this is a precursor to the future of probably all athletic shoes we design.

bout to bid $100k just so the long money fellows can outbid me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Nike got these bidders by the short and curly's. Probably cost them 50 bucks a shoe to produce, if that.

i dont know why people keep saying this...  IT'S FOR CHARITY!

Nike got these bidders by the short and curly's. Probably cost them 50 bucks a shoe to produce, if that.

i dont know why people keep saying this...  IT'S FOR CHARITY!

What the $!@$....The money the shoes make go to CHARITY. It's for a good cause. Nike isn't making any money out of this. Why would it matter how much it costed to make the shoes....
Man, like..some of you guys need to start looking at things in a different way.

What the $!@$....The money the shoes make go to CHARITY. It's for a good cause. Nike isn't making any money out of this. Why would it matter how much it costed to make the shoes....
Man, like..some of you guys need to start looking at things in a different way.

That Q&A I posted is from that article that Dip posted. I'm calling Ducktales. I am SURE these will be released again in 2015. It only makes sense to.

Yeah Nike isn't making anything off these sales. It will benefit them in the long run, in more ways than one for sure.

That Q&A I posted is from that article that Dip posted. I'm calling Ducktales. I am SURE these will be released again in 2015. It only makes sense to.

Yeah Nike isn't making anything off these sales. It will benefit them in the long run, in more ways than one for sure.

I think we are all just used to paying resell prices, this is Fund rasing money we are talking about here. Were not gonna see these on the streets or in WDYWT, these are up there with the ebay dunks. shoes that have meaning and not just a hyped up release.

150 pairs per day, and you think you will win a bid for $800-$1200. that's chump change compared to whats being bidded on now, this foundation is looking for results and change in their research for Parkinson Disease

I think we are all just used to paying resell prices, this is Fund rasing money we are talking about here. Were not gonna see these on the streets or in WDYWT, these are up there with the ebay dunks. shoes that have meaning and not just a hyped up release.

150 pairs per day, and you think you will win a bid for $800-$1200. that's chump change compared to whats being bidded on now, this foundation is looking for results and change in their research for Parkinson Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom