OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have to wait almost 4 more years?!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I doubt Nike would skimp on quality on the 2015 pair especially if the lace system is added.

not just that, but they're gonna have to make sure they're more wearable. like, not throw out random stuff like "wear at your own risk" or "not intended for normal wear and use as footwear"...

i'm sure quality will be there, just might change things cosmetically.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I doubt Nike would skimp on quality on the 2015 pair especially if the lace system is added.

not just that, but they're gonna have to make sure they're more wearable. like, not throw out random stuff like "wear at your own risk" or "not intended for normal wear and use as footwear"...

i'm sure quality will be there, just might change things cosmetically.

Any NTer thinking about applying for a Credit card with 0% interest for the first year to pay these off? Contemplating.....Mugen any suggestions for NTers doing payment plans on these? found some card that offer 0% interest till sept 2012.

Any NTer thinking about applying for a Credit card with 0% interest for the first year to pay these off? Contemplating.....Mugen any suggestions for NTers doing payment plans on these? found some card that offer 0% interest till sept 2012.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

If you need to open a credit card to pay for these things...these shoes are not for you. You don't want the burden of paying off shoes when the money is not available. 

Originally Posted by justforkickz

If you need to open a credit card to pay for these things...these shoes are not for you. You don't want the burden of paying off shoes when the money is not available. 

Just won a pair of size 11s last nite under my account for a friend who doesnt have an ebay account...... he paid 3700.....

Just won a pair of size 11s last nite under my account for a friend who doesnt have an ebay account...... he paid 3700.....

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why are international bidders banned from bidding? I notice prices are steadily dropping and I'm willing to cop, but I can't bid because I'm not in the U.S.
I wonder if AUCTION prices would be higher if International  bidders were able to bid. Anyways . . .  Here's the reason why (via auction information):

"Due to individual country regulations governing the manufacture, distribution and/or sale of products containing batteries and other electronic components (i.e. chargers), sales and shipments for this auction will be available to bidders in the United States. "

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why are international bidders banned from bidding? I notice prices are steadily dropping and I'm willing to cop, but I can't bid because I'm not in the U.S.
I wonder if AUCTION prices would be higher if International  bidders were able to bid. Anyways . . .  Here's the reason why (via auction information):

"Due to individual country regulations governing the manufacture, distribution and/or sale of products containing batteries and other electronic components (i.e. chargers), sales and shipments for this auction will be available to bidders in the United States. "

prices are going down, probably losing the hype, or just the bottoming out that Mugen predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom