OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...now I know they are just a replica but did anyone feel cheated by the materials used on the Mags??

Question...now I know they are just a replica but did anyone feel cheated by the materials used on the Mags??

Hold on....So for this My City Your City raffle you're just winning a chance to be entered into another raffle?!? 
Quoting there page it says "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One lucky [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Winner[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]will be entered to win[/color] a pair ofexclusive Nike AIR MAG sneakers!"
[/color]
So basically you could win....but not win. 
indifferent.gif
  They're out there hustling.
roll.gif

Hold on....So for this My City Your City raffle you're just winning a chance to be entered into another raffle?!? 
Quoting there page it says "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One lucky [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Winner[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]will be entered to win[/color] a pair ofexclusive Nike AIR MAG sneakers!"
[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

these are genuine 2011 nike mag shoes "inspired" by the movie prop shoes in back to the future II film  ,  the quality of the shoes is great in my opinion so i don't feel cheated  , my girl has her $3,000 + louis vuitton  handbag 4 months ago , and now i have my $3,000 + nike mag shoes ,so we are even lol now we gotta save up for a new mercedes benz for both us
smile.gif

these are genuine 2011 nike mag shoes "inspired" by the movie prop shoes in back to the future II film  ,  the quality of the shoes is great in my opinion so i don't feel cheated  , my girl has her $3,000 + louis vuitton  handbag 4 months ago , and now i have my $3,000 + nike mag shoes ,so we are even lol now we gotta save up for a new mercedes benz for both us
smile.gif

Originally Posted by badboy

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
if this is true.

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
if this is true.

Originally Posted by mytran80

smile.gif
I agree...I think these shoes are great. They are exact replica's of what MJF wore in BTTF II but with some updates. Honestly they feel a little better than some of my Jordan's and LeBrons (not by much though). I have worn my Mags out 3 times already and they don't have a single mark on them and the soles are still icy. I cleaned them up when I took them off and recharged them since the batteries died after wearing them all day, but you can hardly tell they were worn. I'm happy with the product and don't think they really could have done a better job. BUT...that's just my opinion. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mytran80

smile.gif
I agree...I think these shoes are great. They are exact replica's of what MJF wore in BTTF II but with some updates. Honestly they feel a little better than some of my Jordan's and LeBrons (not by much though). I have worn my Mags out 3 times already and they don't have a single mark on them and the soles are still icy. I cleaned them up when I took them off and recharged them since the batteries died after wearing them all day, but you can hardly tell they were worn. I'm happy with the product and don't think they really could have done a better job. BUT...that's just my opinion. 
smile.gif

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

thats a misquote. we will get it correct.

Each person that donates receives a UNIQUE ID #. we will hold the drawing at one of our store locations - http://ycmc.com and reveal that UNIQUE ID #.

If you donated $20 dollars, you will receive twenty (20) UNIQUE ID #s to be put in the pot.

Our objective here was to continue to increase awareness AND give sneaker heads an opportunity to OWN a piece of history without spending over $3000 dollars AND give back to a worthy cause seamlessly...

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Each person that donates receives a UNIQUE ID #. we will hold the drawing at one of our store locations - http://ycmc.com and reveal that UNIQUE ID #.

If you donated $20 dollars, you will receive twenty (20) UNIQUE ID #s to be put in the pot.

Our objective here was to continue to increase awareness AND give sneaker heads an opportunity to OWN a piece of history without spending over $3000 dollars AND give back to a worthy cause seamlessly...

Originally Posted by iCan

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

so can international people enter? couldn't see any details about the instore stuff....

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

so can international people enter? couldn't see any details about the instore stuff....

Originally Posted by twilliams23

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

yes. its open globally...

we noticed a lot of regular sneaker heads abroad couldnt participate, so we want all people to feel like they can contribute to the cause and still get a shot of the sneakers for a fraction of the going price.

Originally Posted by twilliams23

[/color]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

yes. its open globally...

we noticed a lot of regular sneaker heads abroad couldnt participate, so we want all people to feel like they can contribute to the cause and still get a shot of the sneakers for a fraction of the going price.

Wore my Mags again last night. Took my girlfriend and her son (he's 13) out to see Real Steel at GSP in NJ. Just wore a regular T-shirt and some Monarchy jeans cuffed and tucked into the Mags...We couldn't walk 10 steps without multiple people asking about the shoes, where did I get them, what kind they were, "those are sick", are those the McFly's from Back to the Future, love your sneakers, and just a bunch of people staring and pointing. Plenty of comments too as I sat in the theater waiting for the movie to start as well. Turned the lights off once the movie started though... My girlfriend, who coincidently won them for me through her Physical Therapy business was like "can we turn them off now?" Haha, she doesn't like attention. Her son however, as we were standing in line and he saw some of his friends from football commenting about the shoes, turned up and looked at me and simply said "...swag..." we both laughed and I gave him a hug. It was a good family night and the Mags were a hit. Just food for thought for anyone else who is thinking about rocking these at least 1 time...DO IT!!!
pimp.gif

Wore my Mags again last night. Took my girlfriend and her son (he's 13) out to see Real Steel at GSP in NJ. Just wore a regular T-shirt and some Monarchy jeans cuffed and tucked into the Mags...We couldn't walk 10 steps without multiple people asking about the shoes, where did I get them, what kind they were, "those are sick", are those the McFly's from Back to the Future, love your sneakers, and just a bunch of people staring and pointing. Plenty of comments too as I sat in the theater waiting for the movie to start as well. Turned the lights off once the movie started though... My girlfriend, who coincidently won them for me through her Physical Therapy business was like "can we turn them off now?" Haha, she doesn't like attention. Her son however, as we were standing in line and he saw some of his friends from football commenting about the shoes, turned up and looked at me and simply said "...swag..." we both laughed and I gave him a hug. It was a good family night and the Mags were a hit. Just food for thought for anyone else who is thinking about rocking these at least 1 time...DO IT!!!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom