OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jedifyfe

Hey everyone. I am new to this board but appreciate the love for NIKE's. Especially the MAG's.

I am more a fan of BTTF than I am NIKE's in general but I had to join just to add to this thread.

For the last month I have been making my own NIKE MAG's. I started using the replica MAG's that you see on Ebay for $200 and recreating the entire upper. I will be adding LED's as well as changing the "orange" soles to the clear rubber soles.

Follow the thread here: http://www.therpf.com/f9/nike-you-c...wn-nike-mags-sewing-test-11-1-pg-11-a-127425/

Here is my progress so far.

Hey jedifyfe , nice pics , I found your thread weeks ago via google , it was a pleasure following your project , please join the Nike mag fan clubOn Facebook and share your photos with us so it can archived in our Nike mag photo collectionhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/226347884095332/

thinking of getting a custom shirt for my Mags however what I want requires me to make minimum of 50 shirts, which means i need to sell approx 48 shirts, since it will have the Nike logo I know I can get in some legal troubles but will I?? any help is appreciated thanks guys

thinking of getting a custom shirt for my Mags however what I want requires me to make minimum of 50 shirts, which means i need to sell approx 48 shirts, since it will have the Nike logo I know I can get in some legal troubles but will I?? any help is appreciated thanks guys

Hello I am new here and a bit late to the party,
I am from the UK and when these shoes were announced I was really excited until I found out it was US only auction, but luckily I had a friend in America who was prepared to bid for me and I managed to win a pair!
I use to collect vintage star wars but sold of a chunk to pay for these and its the best decision I made.

Hope to become a regular poster here.

I am from the UK and when these shoes were announced I was really excited until I found out it was US only auction, but luckily I had a friend in America who was prepared to bid for me and I managed to win a pair!
I use to collect vintage star wars but sold of a chunk to pay for these and its the best decision I made.

I was wondering, although there was only 1510 pairs in total, on the form it says you can the shoe one time in special circumstances if damaged by no fault of your own, depending ow the damage was caused, so if this is the case then to cover themselves at the very least there must be a few extra 100 pairs out there unless they were to make them to order ? but if there are spares though what will happen to these if no replacements are given ?

I was wondering, although there was only 1510 pairs in total, on the form it says you can the shoe one time in special circumstances if damaged by no fault of your own, depending ow the damage was caused, so if this is the case then to cover themselves at the very least there must be a few extra 100 pairs out there unless they were to make them to order ? but if there are spares though what will happen to these if no replacements are given ?

Originally Posted by leegray99

under the warranty program , nike should have replacement pairs on hand for customers with defective pairs , as for what will happen to these new replacement pairs after all the current ones in customer's possession has expired warranties , who knows , but it's up to the lead product team or maybe tinker hatfield to make the decision what they are going to do with the replacement pairs , obviously nike themselves can not sell it directly to customers since they will have no warranty program with it . since it's a high end product it is unlikely nike will dispose of them , maybe shelved away at nikes? giveaway?sell to third party resellers?  i would like to know myself .....
join the nike mag fab club !

http://www.facebook.com/groups/226347884095332/

under the warranty program , nike should have replacement pairs on hand for customers with defective pairs , as for what will happen to these new replacement pairs after all the current ones in customer's possession has expired warranties , who knows , but it's up to the lead product team or maybe tinker hatfield to make the decision what they are going to do with the replacement pairs , obviously nike themselves can not sell it directly to customers since they will have no warranty program with it . since it's a high end product it is unlikely nike will dispose of them , maybe shelved away at nikes? giveaway?sell to third party resellers?  i would like to know myself .....
join the nike mag fab club !

http://www.facebook.com/groups/226347884095332/

Sent request, you posted on my youtube link before too
smile.gif

I didn't get the shoes but was able to score the instructions/poster. I figured I'd frame and hang in my place.

I didn't get the shoes but was able to score the instructions/poster. I figured I'd frame and hang in my place.

Congrats on acquiring the Mags and welcome to NT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom