Status
Not open for further replies.
The winner was announced on their twitter.~

EDIT*
For those that are wondering the winner (female) was from Baltimore. ~

The winner was announced on their twitter.~

EDIT*
For those that are wondering the winner (female) was from Baltimore. ~

So that video is specifically about Mags then? Hmmm, sounds intriguing! People on YouTube are wondering @@% it is lol. I think it's appalling that the fans have been spanked by Nike with this one, charitable or not. I really hope they do power laced Mags. Even if they are £750-1000 each mass produced they would sell millions and be raking money in.

So that video is specifically about Mags then? Hmmm, sounds intriguing! People on YouTube are wondering @@% it is lol. I think it's appalling that the fans have been spanked by Nike with this one, charitable or not. I really hope they do power laced Mags. Even if they are £750-1000 each mass produced they would sell millions and be raking money in.

MyTran80 and everyone else...I also got that email from Nike and the "power up your Mags to green" msg. It was a pretty lame 0:14 but I now OFFICIALLY excited for January 19th...any speculation fellow NTers/Mag owners??? 
Let the countdown begin!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MyTran80 and everyone else...I also got that email from Nike and the "power up your Mags to green" msg. It was a pretty lame 0:14 but I now OFFICIALLY excited for January 19th...any speculation fellow NTers/Mag owners??? 
Let the countdown begin!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly think it will be yet another let down. After what they did to the real fans of the Mags/BTTF I don't have much hope. I hope I'm wrong though as I normally like Nike.

As a Mag owner, it would be bad if they are announcing a public Mag release, but at the same time it would be amazing as I could actually get another pair and wear them as dailies.

Anyone have any inside info..?

I honestly think it will be yet another let down. After what they did to the real fans of the Mags/BTTF I don't have much hope. I hope I'm wrong though as I normally like Nike.

As a Mag owner, it would be bad if they are announcing a public Mag release, but at the same time it would be amazing as I could actually get another pair and wear them as dailies.

Anyone have any inside info..?

i didnt get an e mail from nike, and i bought the shoes when they were being auctioned off. I dont want to miss out on anything

i didnt get an e mail from nike, and i bought the shoes when they were being auctioned off. I dont want to miss out on anything

Did anyone watch pawn stars some guy tired selling his nike mag for $10k but they only offer $1,500 they guy selling them didn't sell.

Did anyone watch pawn stars some guy tired selling his nike mag for $10k but they only offer $1,500 they guy selling them didn't sell.

Doesnt make sense if it's the public release. Note the Nike Plus logo at the bottom of the teaser video... I dont get how they'll tie the Mags with Nike Plus, but we'll see soon.

Doesnt make sense if it's the public release. Note the Nike Plus logo at the bottom of the teaser video... I dont get how they'll tie the Mags with Nike Plus, but we'll see soon.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

laugh.gif
Crooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom