Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

:nthat:

3FF68A08-70FF-4B9E-B568-4FE34B401515.jpeg

Finally got my pair, improved upon in most aspects but the tongue is definitely thinner on this retro in comparison to the previous retro and I believe less in line with the OG.

Cushioning for me is similar to the AM III but a tad more flat. Overall fit is more proper where as the last retro felt like I was trying to fit my foot inside a shoe with arch supports on both sides, and that was corrected this go.

Finally got my pair, improved upon in most aspects but the tongue is definitely thinner on this retro in comparison to the previous retro and I believe less in line with the OG.

Cushioning for me is similar to the AM III but a tad more flat. Overall fit is more proper where as the last retro felt like I was trying to fit my foot inside a shoe with arch supports on both sides, and that was corrected this go.
Yo my g I got a size 12 in 2016…should I go with the 12 again. … my 2016 joints still feel good on the feet did they cut these shorter ?

Still trying to be strong and hold off on buying Persians. :angry: :lol:

Gotta be frugal, can't have everything, and don't have the space....but these are just so damn beautiful! :lol:

Another absolute classic Air Max. You were a nobody if you didn't had one of those back in the 90's.

I was going to wait for the Nike EU early morning release.

Went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and decided to check some stores on my phone just to see who had them on sale if i caught the L.

Found one website (Sole Box) that had them live in the middle of the night. Copped while on the toilet. Paid an extra 17€ for the shipping but this allowed be to sleep all morning and not having to risk taking a L.

Fck the sneaker app and their draws. If you can cop on other stores do it.

This shoe and this CW in particular will bring me many many memories. I wish i could double up but finances aren't exactly what they should at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom