Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Sorta want those USA joints, but the anorexic tongue on the Persians was really disappointing. We'll see when it gets closer to release date.

Wheres the Marine joints thou
I've been thinking the same thing... I thought they were gonna drop on Air Max Day but no joy 
tired.gif

Wheres the Marine joints thou
  Quote:

I've been thinking the same thing... I thought they were gonna drop on Air Max Day but no joy 
tired.gif
seems like Nike is holding back for the marina jade joints
sick.gif

they know that the AM heads are waiting for them, they probably are saving the best for the last moment
tired.gif

Last edited:

they were never labeled as AM91 they were called AM4/IV or AM BW back in the days
You won't believe how most people never knew Air Max 90 was called Air Max III back in the day as well. I feel old.

I think BW gets neglected all the time is because back in the day, Reebok Pump was out in full force and not long after the Air 180 came out (I remember at Foot Locker 180 and BW were selling side by side).

Last edited:

I think BW gets neglected all the time is because back in the day, Reebok Pump was out in full force and not long after the Air 180 came out (I remember at Foot Locker 180 and BW were selling side by side).
maybe in the US, here in Europe it was the best selling AM since the introduction of it, it probably have to do with the pricetag because i can remember that the AM Classic BW was the cheapest amongst the 93s, AM2lights, 95s and 97s

they were never labeled as AM91 they were called AM4/IV or AM BW back in the days

You won't believe how most people never knew Air Max 90 was called Air Max III back in the day as well. I feel old.

Bingo. Had they been called "air max 91" and placed on da line next to da 90's i think da prestige of em wouldve been preserved on da later years.

May be rethinking them now. Always thought they were obsidian and navy. Looking like a bruise.

Are these missing the flag detail at the heel too?

so so clean.  these might have jumped up to the top of the pack over the 95s.

Back
Top Bottom