Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Where to get a size 14? [emoji]128591[/emoji]
unless you are a sponsored Nike athlete or a famous person that have special connects with Nike you will never find those in sz 14, 10 years ago they did make them in above wmns sz 12 and larger but they stop doing that nowadays

Got my attention with those wmns joints AMD, does ndc stock big wmns sizes? UK shops don't, not anywhere selling half decent kicks anyway

Got my attention with those wmns joints AMD, does ndc stock big wmns sizes? UK shops don't, not anywhere selling half decent kicks anyway
i dont know man, just keep an eye out at ndc, and if you see them in sz your be quick, cuz large wmns sizes never last long and are more hard to find

These today...2016 flax/wheat Dope CW, But overall quality left a little to be desired.

I guess people were changing USA laces because the OG laces are adidas run dmc fat laces?

I thought someone switched them out on me until i saw my 2nd pair had the same laces

I'm not one for stand out colours but I'm well chuffed with these! As per previous poster quality is not 100% though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom