Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Its a classic.

can't believe how cheap they've dropped in price :smokin

snagged a 3rd pair of USA's from ndc.

I ended up w/3 persians, 3 USA's, 2 mariana jades and 1 pair of the wheats...
only paid retail on the wheats but 9pairs for under 500$???? Lol @ me for paying 250$ for a single pair of persians in 07'

just need those white USA ultras to drop another 20$ and I'll snag them as well. wish those were an OG build but if they drop lower than 50$ I'll overlook that fact.

great yr to be a BW fan. :smokin

damnit I went and tried to get the persians on saturday and my size had already sold out

anybody ever order from mr porter? do they have a history of cancelling orders?

You got the "still processing" too:x

Yeah I'm kinda stressing, last time Air Max's were this cheap they cancelled all the orders due to an "error in stock" but it was not from Mr.Porter. So hopefully it's not a repeat. :nerd:
Give them a call or shoot them an email

Last edited:

mens size 10.5 is 28.5CM, wmns releases are always 0.5CM longer in the length and is 29CM

so there is a possibility that you also can wear wmns size 11.5/mens size 10, because wmns size 11.5 is 28.5CM
Receveid the triple black WMNS 883819-002 today (3 weeks after , not bad HHV.de..) , you were right they are too big for my 28,5 foot ....... Not available anymore in Euro zone into 11.5 WMNS , frustrated !!! :'( :'(

Last edited:
iridescent effect
nthat.gif

my mr porter order finally shipped

jesus christ people really swalloed up all the pairs of the usa bw on ndc man.

was waiting to get my persians to see if they were comfortable to merit a usa buy but nooooooooooo bunch of hungry monsters in this world lol

I love seeing old videos like these esp when it comes to an air max. Brings back a nostalgic feeling for some reason lol
Any notice how yellow some of the shoes are in there? They cant be sitting for that long... unless Nike used certain chemicals/materials in their midsoles back then that are prone to yellowing?

Yea they yellowed quickly back then, but it belonged to the dopeness of the shoe in some strange way .

Any notice how yellow some of the shoes are in there? They cant be sitting for that long... unless Nike used certain chemicals/materials in their midsoles back then that are prone to yellowing?
it supposed be like that, back in the early 90s there was no white paint at the midsoles from the AM90s, BWs ATC3 etc, they only painted the wedges at the midsole, and if you strip off the paint from nowadays AM90s midsole you will see that the midsole is off white colored from it self

it supposed be like that, back in the early 90s there was no white paint at the midsoles from the AM90s, BWs ATC3 etc, they only painted the wedges at the midsole, and if you strip off the paint from nowadays AM90s midsole you will see that the midsole is off white colored from it self
@airmaxdisciple with the info [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom