Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

can someone repost the two images of a vintage japanese catalog full of BWs that was posted not too much time when the thread started?
the new interface made it no longer visible and i cant find it in google..thx in advance

the new interface made it no longer visible and i cant find it in google..thx in advance

nooo you´re kidding me ??!!!!! all the thousands of pics what i have posted in the last 6 years got deleted, because NT thought it was a smart idea to change the F****** website !!!! and they even dare not to incorporate the photo album function here on the new site :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: with all the technology from now they couldnt even move the pics from the old site to the new site ?? the people that are running this site are pretty useless imo, over 5 year they gonna repeat this same **** again, with their blablabla BS and that it is necessary that they need to move to a new site again

My biggest peeve is that you can't see the latest comment in the thread page

The old site was perfect for what it was. This is a classic case of fixing what wasn't broken. I wish the home page was a list of the forums and not all this sneaker hypebeast.biz bs

hchchbcbcvbvbcvb.png

so its not the same release that the nov/dec 2017 release you posted above?
both are retros from OG cws but in the past the white persian was a wmns release
dont know about the upcoming release and the imperial blue from november is a mens release

Back
Top Bottom