Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

I think they're legit. Don't know the deal on those black box labels but there seems to be a legit NDC label underneath.

Quite a strange page we've got going right now fellas? :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure what Spartan7000 is trying to accomplish here but these are legit and I just picked up a pair at the outlet for $43 bucks!! Crazy comfortable pair and for the pice they look great!

I think it's possible to remove creases or at least improve the appearance of the toebox. Use an iron and wet cloth and be sure to stuff the toebox to the limit. Keep them stuffed while they are drying and apply a little starch spray if you have it. Don't overdo it, some creases just wont budge.

just received...they are so narrow...and the air bubble compared to my TN's is ****

but maybe its because there almost frozen in my post box...

Quick question, was the original release run of BWs similar to the 87s? There was 4 OG colorways of 87s released, was it the same for BWs? I was looking thru pics of AMs and came across this, looks like a scan from a catalog. So that would mean both persian violet and marina jade were men's colors. And the reverse persian violet was a women's color, but what's the color next to it?

airmaxbwwomen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom