Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

^ Thanks for your help. Wunder dont ship outside of Turkey and when I choose a size on gabberwear the site resets to there main screen, when i try using the search bar it gives me "no products found"

^ Would like to know that too. And since I’ve seen some sites stating that LA ones were only sold in US, it’s making me wonder whether it means those are actually limited by region or something tho.

I can understand Europe getting the LA pair, but there's zero chance we see any of the others from the city pack in the States.

I actually prefer getting stockX orders sent from Europe. The sellers always seem more reasonable, and the authentication centers put a little more care in packing things up. Plus super fast DHL shipping.

9419713D-DD5F-4BE1-945B-7146D181B821.jpeg
BF1DC103-0EE7-4DB1-AC17-17C6572CB5B2.jpeg

My L.A. joints from SNKRS finally came in. I had no clue that the white trim all the way around the shoe was patent leather. :smh::smh::stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

BIG TRASH. Joints are going right back unless someone needs a 11.5.
Yeah, I have very mixed feelings about them now that I have them in hand as well. The patent is a bummer. I wan't planning to wear them right away anyway, so I think I'm gonna put them away to marinate and revisit in the spring.

i have 2 different labels on my 2021 persians. i am sending one back to nike but forgot which one was from nike. i have a clear label(pretty sure is nike)and white and grey label

My Gs, I need your honest opinions; did they actually really make these things comfortable? Cause the three pairs I've had over the years looked great, but felt like crap in the fore foot area.

Back
Top Bottom