Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

marinas are probably EU exclusive, just like how the leather black persian violets are US exclusive, i would recommend the US peeps to order from a EU webshop, you know what they say ?? better safe than sorry, if you miss out on the EU release you might need to get them from stockX, goat or ebay and then you will gonna get ripped off

276236486_1413454492420743_5015301243337959179_n.jpg

early sneak preview pic from FB

All on eBay now....

Managed to cop but half a size too small. Probably insole out jobbie.

It's crazy how things have changed. I have the Marina jade from 2016. I got lucky in a way picking them up on sale. The idea that one of the og colourways (for any of the big 4 -AM1, 90,95, 97) hung around long enough to hit sale is just something that never seems to happen these days.

Will have to see how they compare in fit and comfort.

Last edited:
All on eBay now....

Managed to cop but half a size too small. Probably insole out jobbie.

It's crazy how things have changed. I have the Marina jade from 2016. I got lucky in a way picking them up on sale. The idea that one of the og colourways (for any of the big 4 -AM1, 90,95, 97) hung around long enough to hit sale is just something that never seems to happen these days.

Will have to see how they compare in fit and comfort.
only AM 90 colorway that flew was infrared (and they kept restocking). all the other OGs sat and hit sales. those were some good times!

Throughout friday, slept on 10.5 waiting for a size 11 to restock on Nike Canada. Now everything sold out!

Back
Top Bottom