Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

If Kith got em I’m still holding out hope other U.S. spots get em. If not oh well—not paying $200+ for some BWs.

Goy my Marinas delivered on Saturday. Lots of flaws on them. Not happy at all, and can't return them as they are sold out. Nike can suck it now.

DSC_9362.JPG
DSC_9363.JPG
DSC_9364.JPG
DSC_9365.JPG
DSC_9366.JPG

Goy my Marinas delivered on Saturday. Lots of flaws on them. Not happy at all, and can't return them as they are sold out. Nike can suck it now.

DSC_9362.JPG
DSC_9363.JPG
DSC_9364.JPG
DSC_9365.JPG
DSC_9366.JPG
Wear them into the ground.

Theyre going to crack like a mofo anyway and i doubt youll see that from 6 feet above dude…

Unless they were for a showcase.

Wear them into the ground.

Theyre going to crack like a mofo anyway and i doubt youll see that from 6 feet above dude…

Unless they were for a showcase.

I do like to wear them, but only on sunny days, and then clean them up and put them back in the box to keep em fresh. I'm just pissed that they got through QC like that. I've seen reps with better QC lol

Comparing to previous retro. Dark blue colour almost identical. Jade colour much brighter on new release. Still feel like bricks on feet😂

Got there before me but I also wanted to help out here since I get lots of intel from this site.

Another colour comparsion.

A shame to hear they are still like bricks. Patience is a virtue. Got lucky and found my true size for the 2021/2. My current 2016 is an insole out job and it does not make for a comfortable experience.

Feels from memory the 2016 is more colour accurate to the og. Or is this my imagination. I do like how the 2021/2 pops.

(One above is my friends in case you're wondering! Mine is still in transit.)

Attachments

• IMG_20220328_201345.jpg
    IMG_20220328_201345.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 285
Back
Top Bottom