OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Ah, HWCs....

1) I'd prefer tumbled leather over the patent.
2) I like both for different reasons. Blues are nice and subtle. Oranges are just ignorant.
3) Shoes in the oven? Very original.
4) Got kickz is a monster.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Those blue joints are nice, but ok.. thier no way they are touching the orange

the blue pair should have had the blue bottom just like the orange.. and keep the air bubble orange.. or did the same thing as the orange, but in blue..

Hopefully they drop, and cavs fanatics.. its a shame man

Orange is my fav color, but I'm going to have to say Blue HWC > Orange HWC

Orange is nice, but the speckled swoosh kills it...and the Blue colorway is just perfect. Like the B'day lebron IV's

^ in my opinion the tumbled leather Is trash on this model....the patent sets the model off more sometimes u need that contrast to make a better looking model...
Compare the all black GRs to the dunkmans and ull understand.... Back to watching the game for me

im salty Lebron didnt take it to the rack and instead pulled up for the 3
grin.gif

To be honest, I thought that shot was going down. Dunkmans did look on point today.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no HWCs or SVSMs?
smh.gif
nike

Since VIIs are done (for now), I'll rack up on GRs i still want.

I think thats what they want us to do, since they arent well enough according to them.
I meant rack up on GRs that released and are just sitting on shelves and.or being shipped to outlets.
got myself Phantoms for $60 and NFW white/red for $80
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need to pick up X-mas VIIs next, can't pass on those for $60
pimp.gif

I need that tee for my DMs
nerd.gif

SMH at bron taking that 3. Missed 2 free throws down the stretch and wanted to take that 3? cmon man, dish it out!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Tryin to figure out which colorway bron is gonna wear for easter...onlycolor that somewhat looks like an easter shoe is the ASG IMO...I knowthats what I'm breaking out for today...

Haha...right before I left the house I decided I couldnt rock the asg's so I switch  to my Dunkmans and show up at my dads house, flip on the tube, and see bron had the same urges...

24135_384227883770_512333770_3684948_5188633_n.jpg

Now if he only would have had the urge to take it to the rack instead of go for the three, we could have had an Easter win!...
ohwell.gif

HAPPY EASTER NT!

Originally Posted by gottig10

I dont no about you guys but I believe when its all said and done Micheal Jordan will be 3rd to Lebron James, and Kobe bryant....
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
..Really??? what kind of eggs did u have for easter?
anyways cant beleive the cavs lost......finally got my CTKs. Now all i want is HWC blue and ill be happy
those pics make me hate nike even more!!!!!!
keb05u.jpg

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

is footalog.com legit?
Yeah they'e legit. I personally have not bought from them but know some who have. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I've bought from footalog and they are legit! And u can find find the dunkmans onlinebut I doubt u can find ctks online they where HOH exclusive

Originally Posted by metallic

I've bought from footalog and they are legit! And u can find find the dunkmans onlinebut I doubt u can find ctks online they where HOH exclusive
i'll vouch for them as well.
they also have ctk's on footalog but unfortunately for nikeairon they don't have a sz 11.5.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Before people start putting the cart before the horse (Lebron), he has this year to get a ring. If he doesn't get a ring this year, it will take him __ years longer than Jordan to get his first ring.
THIS!
x2
WOW @ Those Cavfanatics

Those cavfanatics are beautiful! All these pics are killing me! Why can't all the best colors come out!

Back
Top Bottom