OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Have you guys seen these HWCs??
nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-royal-1-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-royal-1-02.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

actually its october 2010^ here you guys some teaser pics of the air max lebron VIII
ztvl06.jpg

n18kfr.jpg

htagr9.jpg

AND WHAT MIGHT REPLACE THE 23LOGO
353cndf.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!

j7erd1.png

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICS!!!!

Just got my package from the NBA store with my black/red PS's. Quality is great on these. They are very comfortable out of the box. Cushioning and fit seems to be so much better than the AM VIIs. The only thing I'm not really like is the aesthetics of the red tongue. It just seems to stick out in a bad way. Oh well. I got these shoes for hooping, so who cares. Besides, I have a pair of POPs on order and those look extra clean.

No prob guys. I did a new thread for the VIII so we can move this over there. Wouldn't want to see this one get locked as well. Sorry mods!!!!

I'm in the minority but I like that suede HWC a little too much speckles but there okay.

I've been reading through the past few pages, but I'm still not 100% sure about the PS release.  Are they basically a GR or will they be a Footaction/Champs exclusive?...

i'm so confused now. i thought the lows were the ones with just max air in the heel like the ones in the rumor pack?
and what's the official cushioning setup for the PS's? it seems people have tried them on or bought them but have no clue how to check for sure.

Back
Top Bottom