OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I don't understand why y'all hate the PS so much? To me they are better than the Air Max version.

i dont know about that...but they pretty nice.  saw em in person at the store yesterday, very clean.

i absolutely love these
386924242.jpg

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I don't understand why y'all hate the PS so much? To me they are better than the Air Max version.

i dont know about that...but they pretty nice.  saw em in person at the store yesterday, very clean.
I think if your playing basketball in them the ps is much better but for casual wear like a lot of people in this thread the air max is most likely a better look.  Just my opinion.

In my experience: the PS > VII on performance and the VII > PS on looks. LeBron = Jay Z's son.
Celtics still leading despite the Cavs playing with 8 guys.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by bc60997

juvh2g.jpg

Not to throw in even more bad news BUT this is not GOOD NEWS
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

moz-screenshot-8.png
moz-screenshot-9.png

moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-11.png

smh.gif
the Lebron VII releases just get better and better.

HAHA ........... why am i not surprised.
this has been the first year (VII sig) that ive been interested and followed the line throughout a nba season. and what started as a year with immense potential and promise is just getting WORSE and WORSE...

i think im going to sell most of my Lebrons VII's.

really pisses me off how Lebron Line is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WACKK, keep most/all the good colorways, and give us the scraps. 
i might have been a lebron convert. someone who woulda continued to follow the Lebron line as it progresses over the years,
but i think im DONE with the Lebron line. 

remember when i said nike lebron was beginning to alienate their loyal consumer base???
well i am [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]OFFICIALLY ALIENATED[/color]
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ u nike

LEBRON = HYPE period. 
sick.gif

really starting to catch onto Nike and their business practices....................
AND ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK.  

maybe i shoulda known....... lebron is a BEAST on the court, but he also seems like he could be a little bit of a HYPEBEAST off the court.  
wouldnt be surprised if he directeed nike to NOT release certain c.w's, so he could keep em "EXCLUSIVE" for him and his buddies.  

Jordan Brand, Lebron Line = more money in my pocket

Just a recap: 

this is just wrong................ arguably the top 7 colorways REGARDLESS of released or not.............. SMH

air-max-lebron-7-hwc-in-game01-600x399.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-01.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-cavfanatic-03-570x384.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-royal-1-02-570x379.jpg
SC-SVSM-7-b1.jpg
104hkr8.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-university-of-kentucky-2-01.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of yall are too much

Lets see how many of yall return for the VIIIs.. Ill hold yall to ur words....
roll.gif

But if u stay away.. then good, more for me..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm done i won't be buying anymore LeBrons they've treated the customers like crap!

CO-SIGN........

unless things change from, now---- end of the season with the VII,
i will officially RETIRE from the lebron line less than a year into purchase. 
Jordan Brand + Lebron Line = one in the same. hypehypehype. 

I HATE THE NEW GENERATION

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

PRIME EXAMPLE-- (new generation)
-i dont care about price as long as its "COOL"
-i dont care about quality
-i dont care how a big corporation treats their customers
-im a hypebeast
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

PRIME EXAMPLE-- (new generation)
-i dont care about price as long as its "COOL"
-i dont care about quality
-i dont care how a big corporation treats their customers
-im a hypebeast
eyes.gif

1st ... Hypebeast? Me? L.B.S? Word... i kno i aint on my actual account cuz im that one is in banned camp but word?
roll.gif

2nd... Shut up... Ur the one whos got a handful of VIIs in ur collection , so if everyone who bought the 7s fel into the hype , So did u
alien.gif

3rd... Suck it up.. The heck they do to u? If u dont like it dont buy. Simple. No need to be a female about it and whine and stuff, Same thing i do w/ JB, I dont like the way the operate or how they do things, So i RARELY and i mean RARELY buy their stuff, but u dont see me catching feelins like some of yall.. Sure there are some great colorways out there but damn , if u want them that bad where ur whinin and bishin every page on this thread, how bout yall network and drop some loot for em... Like i might later down the road. (UKs and Blue Suede HWCs the only two i TRUELY want).. Sure they NOT givin us wat we all want but they dont have to, but the things they do release, YOU are the one swiping the card at the register for their pair of shoes and feel about them a certain way, then how bout u jus dont purchase their stuff...
4th @*$@ a hypbeast son
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

last time i checked this was a public forum to voice opinions.
its not that i "FELL" into the hype, i like the colorways i purchased, but its more about the fashion in which NIKE conducts their business that is turning me off. 
everytime i look at the VII's, it just reminds me about is how shady nike was for the L.BVII

and like i said, new to the line,
the C.W's i copped are NICE, but after seeing what they are holding back, it just makes me feel like my collection is 2nd tier compared to what i couldve had.
its like you can earn $200,000 salary, and youre perfectly content, but then you find out your friends, family, and the rest of the world is earning 10 million/ year, and youre not satisfied anymore

NIKE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE, ITS A PRIVATE COMPANY, BUT
it really just turns me OFF when you support a company, like many of us do, pour our money, time, & effort, just to be shafted in the end.

teasing is one thing, but it just feels like NIKe is rubbing it in our faces.
wear the c.'ws MULTIPLE TIMES on national T.V, posting photoshoots of c.w's on NikeBasketball, passing out SAMPLEs, and strategically controlling when, and where they "leak"
basically jsut toying with our emotions.

and if it makes me a hypebeast b/c NIKE makes it a norm to make the NICER colorways the exclusive releases, is that my fault??? 

CTK > GR piano
AKRON > navy
RC > grey pack, nfw white/red

you status on the otherhand still stands Mr. (BANNED) 

didnt nike release colorways like the hwc and svsm for the lebron vi? i also think that lebron is behind nike not releasing all the good colorways. oh well, instead spending money on the lebron air max vii colorways that i wanted but wont get a chance to buy, i will just double up on some of the jb releases.

Well if the lebron line didn't release other colors then there are still good ones that released dunkman and ctk are the two best so i'm happy with those. Bought what ever size i could find in the ctk and bought multiples of dunkmans. I'm happy with that and i do wish they had the svsm green white but oh well at least i know that i have the two best cw and i'm content with that. Lebron 7 is the best out of them all and i will try not to buy the 8 but no guarantees of course.
smile.gif

I am pretty much done with the Lebron line. Only lebron's I ever like where the zoom generations and these 7's. Nike leaving too much guap on the table, unreleasing those HWC and other colorways. Oh well.

+Exits thread+

I'm hoping the Cavs take care of business- the more rounds they play, the better.

Lebron 7 PS Player Exclusives? Can you imagine crimson patent? navy patent? C'mon Nike...

Back
Top Bottom