OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

i know House of hype san fran had some. my mom picked me up the 11.5 they had alon with some all star kobe v's.

they never had all star kobe v's there at HoH
and the ctk are sold out there as well

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

i know House of hype san fran had some. my mom picked me up the 11.5 they had alon with some all star kobe v's.
they never had all star kobe v's there at HoH
they had the all star kobe's on display when i was there yesterday.

So much for an "MVP" cw ...
eyes.gif

Nike slipped on BronBron this year.

why would I have lied about what hoh San Fran had? I know some people need e fame but I was just trying to help out because everyone apparently is sour they missed ctks. I could understand if was saying I tagged Gloria James but shoes? You really just needed to be right for once in your life ?

Thank jae oh en for making you look dumb.

Saw the white/gold am7 lows over the weekend, and really wasn't feeling them for $140. Guess I'll have to wait and see how the white/neon lows look when they release later this summer.

^^ from the looks of it, Bron Line drops the ball every year.  

if youre new to the line in general, dont waste your time IMO.
was just getting into it this year and boy what a disappointment. 
just look at their history of "released colorways" vs. "unreleased". >>>>>>>>>>.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

to be honest it isn't till this year imo that the line has floundered so badly. just about all the 4's were nice, about every 6 came out, and the 5 was lackluster anyway. outside of the first 3(which i never got into and could care less about) the line was doing pretty well outsid of funneling hoh a release every couple months.

damn dudes complaining like family let you down or something, cop the colorways you like and move on... yall sound hurt

RL: i wish it were that easy for some people. like i have stated before, no use crying over spilt milk. Nike doesn't care, the finals are here and sadly Bron isn't there. Would we have liked to see some of the models release, sure. But I like a few others are just gonna move on and take it in stride. But as stated before, the overall lack of solid, appealing gr's really murdered this model.

DID ANYONE GET ANY NEWS ON NIKE "SUPPOSEABLY" MAKING NEW SHOES FOR HIS CITY TOURS WHEN HE VISITS THE CITY'S HE WILL CONSIDER LIKE NY, MIA, CHI AND LA? I HEARD IT ON ESPN...A NEW SHOE FOR EACH CITY....WITH THE RESPECTABLE COLORS OF THAT CITY'S TEAM....

SO WE MAY GET A BLUE HWC TYPE SHOE IN NY AFTER ALL....

CROSSING FINGERS!

Back
Top Bottom