OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Quick question, do the christmas Lebrons come with a 2nd pair of laces in green? Thanks

No. That was lebron just being dumb. And FYI for anyone Interested, they're marked down I think at 109 at Footlocker in Ontario Mills outlet. I might be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by never wear them

No. That was lebron just being dumb. And FYI for anyone Interested, they're marked down I think at 109 at Footlocker in Ontario Mills outlet. I might be wrong tho.

Which kicks? The navy blues?

Smh at these releases. His season was over how long ago? And Nike still wants to put out?

they're testing waters if ya ask me.

Look how quick they did Durant... 30.1s came out in due time.

The Kobe Finals are laggin...

But these?..... August 10th???? 4 months later? Hell naw.
Playing with all y'all emotions.

im honestly thinking of giving up on the MVPs and just getting a pair of CTK's...sz 10 anyone?? lol

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

How much do DS ctk, dunkman and all star games run for? size 12-13 if it matters

usually anywhere from $190-$250 on ebay.  Then there is always the guys selling them for $290+.

i really hope not...lol i want these bad...

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

i really hope not...lol i want these bad...
whoa they releasing aug 10th??? anyone confirm this?
nerd.gif

damn these mvp amvii's got me feinding. looks like the quality is really good. i got my connects to get my pair or pairs, just need a damn rd.

Back
Top Bottom